ED server???

124SqZeljava

I have question for ED developers. Is it possible from ED to make there own server or few for every kind of this blod sport, because now how the things are going it`s not good. I would like to pay ED for server like for every month, 3 or 6 even 1 year, but just to be peaceful in my mind that there is one good server who running 24/7 and with RULES where everybody will act nice and fair. On one server today i think it was 159th i was kicked for teamkill from servman and i was just flying and didn`t even touch the trigger, and the day before i made strike like 10/2 kills/deaths. I don`t know was it that reason for my kicking from the server, but if it was, that is one more + for ED`servers with no personall feelings in game. Squads can still have there servers for some tacticals wars like RedFlag etc. I think this is very good idea, and ED can get more money then before just for the game, thank you. Salute!

• Like 1

What, nobody from even testers got any opinion, i was asking this cos it would be good strong server with master minds against hackers with 1st hand against it, and we would be every night playing our free time peacefuly untill we decide to finish and not somebody else to decide for us.

For those guys who had squads and their own servers, i know that there are paying lot of money, but think how much less money you can give and save for your self if we have let`s say 3 servers A/A, A/G & Gunso, so everybody can play what he wonts. I am not saying it has to be like this kind of servers, it`s just an idea, S and think about it.

Traditionally it has been everybody but ED that maintain and govern the multiplayer component of ED flight sims. For example, the playerbase makes 95% of the online missions played, servman and slmod were created by community members for the purpose of enhancing multiplayer. If ED were to run a server, how would it be better, fairer, or what have you? They would have access to the same tools the squads do to maintain and admin the server anyways. Besides, ED don't take kindly to multiplayer disputes, having a server tends to cause those.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

Traditionally it has been everybody but ED that maintain and govern the multiplayer component of ED flight sims. For example, the playerbase makes 95% of the online missions played, servman and slmod were created by community members for the purpose of enhancing multiplayer. If ED were to run a server, how would it be better, fairer, or what have you? They would have access to the same tools the squads do to maintain and admin the server anyways. Besides, ED don't take kindly to multiplayer disputes, having a server tends to cause those.

Well i thought it would be much cleaner against cheats, and they could have more money cos now you would have to pay for playing online and someone would be payed for looking and serving on servers 24/7 cos they geting money for that. We know how things going now on servers, it is impossible to have always admin on server if things get rough cos peeps are working their day jobs, just think about it? Admin all day long looking for fair game and i repeat, he would be payed for that job, from the way when we all pay for ours 1, 3, 6 or 12 months of joyning to servers. In this way, ED would be haveing more money from their products and their servers, and we all know how much we like this SIM, so it would be some kind of a proof that they will have enough money for more and more patches and makeing this sim better and better, like let`s say FC 10 or DCS for every jet plane. This is just great Idea "for me" and it`s on ED or Comunity to "maybe" vote is it good idea for the future ED DCS flight sim, you all should think about it and that`s all from me, have a good one and God Speed, A Salute!

Of course more servers on the list would be nice.

+1

But if you pay for such a service you will expect that servers run stable and without crashes on mapchange etc.

(finally it requires a certain piece of software and then we would have even more servers on the serverlist. Unfortunately this app is not a "subject to change" because it seems to be still only on a list and not in development ;))

Edited by sorcer3r

What I would like to see first and foremost is a lobby, right now it's very daunting to join random a random teamspeak channel if you haven't first talked to the people who host the game.

If they can get that integrated into the master server it would I think improve multiplayer tenfold.

Yes, would be nice for HL to bring him back. Maybe cos of not haveing him like before, we are here in problems and hackers...but i would like to stick to the first idea, it looks like best thing for this simulation in every aspect of it, from my point of view.