NAM-My new movie

Still (sadly) having a crummy dial up I have to be real choosy about D/L'ing movies as it takes all night. The response by folks whose opinions I respect persuaded me to give it a go. Sweet movie - perfect music choice :icon_kidr and some great use of Lockon's stuff, eg. nice use of overcast and rain at the start.

I hope you realise how high you have set the bar for yourself for when you do your next movie :icon_roll

Watching it inspired me to brainstorm what else could have been done?

Use yet more Turkish units, could've had a little more ground action, M-48 and M-113 units attacking co-ordinates in a line of trees might look nice :horseback . Maybe change AH-1 loadout to remove the TOW's and add 2nd rocket pod. I recall reading that TOW's were used quite late in the war but from mostly UH-1 helo's.

Instead of the Arc light strike hitting those BTR's(?) maybe instead have GAZ trucks running through wooded area (Ho Chi Minh trail).

Hide a BTR or two inside a wooded area, F-4 (or how about South Vietnamese F-5 ?) low level attack, BTR firing skywards might look good from the right camera angle?

Favourite bit? About 1:50 into it, the sweet camera cut from the F-4 to the falling pair of Mk-82(?). Damn, that looked so real - like footage I recall watching on TV when I was a kid in the late 60's....

All in all - only Bill et John beats it and that's because they made me laugh..... :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry Death, you lose! It was Professor Plum....