Space Bar not advancing turorials

RichardG

Same here,I thought I had messed up as usual. Happened after installing my new rudder pedals.

System Specs :

Processor ; Intel®Core i7-3930 CPU@ 3.20GHz.

RAM -16.0 GB

Type-64bit

GPU-GTX 970

Never eject over a village you've just bombed - US Marines Gen.

Tutorials will say "press space bar to continue". Nothing happens. My space bar is assigned as second stage trigger. Does it need to be something else for tutorials to recognize it?

You mean as "Gun trigger" in the options menu? Try just pulling the trigger I assume you have on your stick.

Always remember. I don't have a clue what I'm doing

In my experience, if the tutorial asks for a specific keystroke, then it will not advance until it recieves that keystroke...

So in my opinion, yes, you will need to temporarily delete the second stage trigger assignment so that the space bar can be seen as the appropriate keystroke.

Hope that helps!

Which begs the question...what is the default function of the space bar?

I can reset to default for commands...but the UI wont let you reset deault for KEYS.

Second stage gun trigger...I have it assigned to space, because my joystick doesnt have two stage trigger. But I did try pulling the trigger :)

I've had to leave the space bar as trigger after deleating it when I had assigned it to my X52 pro's trigger (thats what had stopped it working for me). I just press the trigger now to advance tutorials. :thumbup:

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee

Muhammad Ali-(Cassius Clay)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]