hassata

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6ntDYjS0Y3w#!

AorrF2ATGtA

Edit: And from Wikipedia (back online thanks ****):

Donkey punch is slang term for an apocryphal and potentially lethal[1] sexual practice supposedly performed during doggy style sex. The purported practice involves the penetrating partner punching the receiving partner in the back of the head or neck (what is known in boxing as a rabbit punch, after a technique to kill rabbits). The alleged goal is to cause the receiving partner's anal passage to tense up, thereby increasing the pleasure of the penetrative partner;[2] however, there is no medical evidence that it works, or, for that matter, any reason that it would. When used, the donkey punch is almost exclusively executed during or just before the orgasm of the male (see orgasm control).

Do yourself a favor and check out the wiki graphic

Edited by hassata

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Its rally a different thing for me with Arnie..

but I thing you understand what was going through my head...

You could pull me down to the floor and hold a gun at my head -- ... and I would still answer that "Creep" was released max 8 years ago... :P

OK...

I searched for a appropriate answer picture - two Japanese schoolgirls giggling....

But I didn't found a appropriate one... ;)

So please - instead a picture:

Imagine how two Japanese schoolgirls (that also have bought things like this http://img.redwolfairsoft.com/upload/product/img/RWC-SG-HELLK-L.jpg and know how to use it. )

are smiling and giggling at you!

- so thanks for this picture monotwix !!

This is really cute!! :D

did you know I live near Hannover ?!

Edited by PeterP

She started it...

Maybe you're kidding, but seriously - Resisted arrest for swearing ?

I read that Guardian article - what the F*** are they thinking ???

(Won't swear in case someone tasers me in the groin while I have my hands up..)

Cheers.

Under what circumstances I’m I aloud to resist arrest? I want to know so I can resist it too.

What shall I expect if I hold my hand up after physical engagement?

part A -

Legally - you'd have to ask a lawyer.

Morally - When the law is an ass - when the arrest is being made by a cop that is simply throwing his weight around to prove to himself what a big man he is, and when the arrest he's making is for something so trivial that to leave someone with a record for commiting it is in itself a travesty of justice.

Part B -

What you should expect from a trained law enforcement official is that they should do what they get paid for (and are legally obliged to do) and use the minimum amount of force necessary to deal with the situation. If they can't do that, they should get another job....

Cheers.

kassP7zI0qc

Probably the most unprofessional cop video I've seen. This cop really needs mental treatment or a prison term himself. Luckily, from the comments, it seems this cop has finally been fired. Last time I watched it, he had just been suspended. I wonder if his partner really agreed with him, or was just too meek/afraid to stand up to him.

Edited by Speed

Intelligent discourse can only begin with the honest admission of your own fallibility.

Member of the Virtual Tactical Air Group: http://vtacticalairgroup.com/

Lua scripts and mods:

MIssion Scripting Tools (Mist): http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=98616

Slmod version 7.0 for DCS: World: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=80979

Now includes remote server administration tools for kicking, banning, loading missions, etc.

That looks like the case in which the policeman being under the influence of drugs or didn’t undergo psychometric test, in which case it’s the system failure.

17:50 is toooooooooo long to watch so even if there was some head bashing I wouldn’t surprised.

I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.