No DistanceInfo from Tanker TACAN?!

rico

Kidding me right? I just played a mission a couple minutes ago and tanked. Use the tacan radio and set it to AA T/R (air-2-air transmit/receive) then hit the tacan button on the Navigation panel behind the stick. You'll get both a heading indicator flag on the HSI and the top left will give you distance.

Isn't the "Y" band an issue currently? Try setting the TACAN of your tanker on "X" instead.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mobo: ASUS Crosshair III Formula / CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE @ 3.4 GHz / RAM: Corsair XMS3 8GB / GPU: HIS Radeon HD 6850

Display: Sony Bravia 32" HDTV / Peripherals: TM Warthog, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, TIR5, Bose A20, Mini fridge w/ Yuengling

Y band isn't currently implemented, use X band instead for the time being.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

Kidding me right? I just played a mission a couple minutes ago and tanked. Use the tacan radio and set it to AA T/R (air-2-air transmit/receive) then hit the tacan button on the Navigation panel behind the stick. You'll get both a heading indicator flag on the HSI and the top left will give you distance.

IIRC, this will work for KC-10 only. 135 is only capable of range, no bearing.

Yes...X-Band (TACAN) works and gives bearing and distance. Will the Y-Band be implemented someday?

Yes, already done. But it won't be in the next patch (1.1.1.1 hotfix), it'll be in a later (full) patch, whenever that may be.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL