Trying to map startup...

Blizz003

I've got up until engines power on macro'd into two button presses... for the most part..

it seems as though some functions that I assign keyboard commands to don't work...

Oxygen supply lever for one(will my pilot pass out if i don't turn this on and fly above 30kft?) Eject arming lever i believe too, and also one of the radio dials.. i believe VHF DIAL to TK but that could just be my error...

holy crap i have to go to bed.

i7 860 @ 2.8GHz, 12GB RAM, ATI Radeon HD 5700, SSD, X52

Why not just use RWin+Home if you want a quick startup?

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

The auto-start key combo that Eddie suggested is probably your best bet if you want an automatic start-up. However, to each his own. I haven't mapped the ejection seat controls or the regulator to my keyboard but I have key commands for radio dials and they all work.

will my pilot pass out if i don't turn this on and fly above 30kft?

Hypoxia is modeled in sim and is represented by a black tunnel vision effect. Around 12-14k feet is going to be the bottom altitude where it can occur, the higher you are, the faster the onset. 30k is a bit high for this sim and your virtual pilot will be repeating ace of spades over and over again well before you get that high. So yeah, turn it on while you're flying.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mobo: ASUS Crosshair III Formula / CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE @ 3.4 GHz / RAM: Corsair XMS3 8GB / GPU: HIS Radeon HD 6850

Display: Sony Bravia 32" HDTV / Peripherals: TM Warthog, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, TIR5, Bose A20, Mini fridge w/ Yuengling