AdA Mod V2.0 for FC2

The VFAT is over for this year. Let's keep the spirit "on" a little longer, and enjoy specific display liveries that will be included in the AdA v2:

gadjet1million.jpg

gadjet2paf.jpg

2000_1.jpg

2000_2.jpg

Rafale30Kh1.jpg

Rafale30Kh2.jpg

Screenshots credits: WoodMan for AdA team

VFAT spirit, still and again, with this new aerobatics video.

To be honnest, the video is brand new, but the flight it shows is quite an old one:

Cpt Stark flew this exclusive (virtual) Mirage 2000 Solo Display on FC1 with the AdA Tator Team during the (real life) MNA Tours 2009 Airshow (Meeting National de l'Air). Quel bon souvenir ! :thumbup:

851302594130mirage2000corange1copie.jpg

Click on the pic to access the video on Vimeo,

Or use Megaupload to download the HD version here.

Video credits: Cpt Stark (pilot) - Cougar133 (videomaker)

On behalf of the AdA Mod team: Enjoy :)

Az'

spacer.png

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing work, but let me understand this right. Does this mod replace weapons and planes in FC2 or only add new content?

I'm somewhat impressed and also sad to hear you spent 4 years on this, only to have a FC3 coming in a couple of years or so. Of course one could still use FC2 for ADA mod but would have been great to have ADA mod for FC3 rather than FC2.

great work either way. Mirage 2000 is my favourite plane :D

Thanks for your kind comments, guys :)

@ MiGgressor : I would say... this month ! :D

Don't ask more, I'm not playing :smartass: here: We don't know ourselves. Depends on the last tests/bug sorting.

We don't "hold" the release for the pleasure of it. ;)

Cheers

Az'

spacer.png

Old warriors...

Good evening,

VFAT is over, as MiGgressor said earlier. Let's then show some more 'operational' planes, so below are some pictures of two "old warriors", the first having retired some time ago, the second currently living through the end of her career.

They were trustworthy, these "planes for real men", and they hold rich records.

Rustic and modern at the same time, they have retained through some endemic issues (including being underpowered, fairly typical of french products, at the time at least), while being upgraded when required:

Indeed, the last exemplaries of the first one shouted "We launch everything" (*) in the last days of the pre-Rafale era 1/7 squadron, at a time when more "modern" french planes were still at their early blocks.

(*) in french : "Nous, on tire tout". Kind of a joke, but not translatable.

The still alive exemplaries of the latter have yet been able to fire in anger a few weeks / months ago over Libya, and hold their rank without hesitation among the "youngsters" of the NATO coalition.

Mesdames, Mesdemoiselles, Messieurs : Le SEPECAT Jaguar et le Super Etendard Modernisé.

Jag1.jpg

Jag2.jpg

Jag3.jpg

SEM1.jpg

SEM2.jpg

SEM3.jpg

Screenshots credits: WoodMan & Necron for AdA team

We know it's december, but we're still not able to provide a more precise release date :P

Some last minutes bugs fixes/improvments are under way, rest assured that 'Chief' BarbsMan do well under pressure. :thumbup:

Thank you for your encouragement, it's good to have your support for the (zig-zaging a bit) home stretch :)

Cheers

The AdA Mod team.

• Like 1

spacer.png

Yep, no problem. No pun/offense intented. :)

I know; I hope you guys didn't feel offended by my comment as well :) It's just I'm overexcited for the upcoming release and I couldn't help myself, that's all :lol: :megalol:

I just felt it was worth the precision, as we are "teasing" the community with the screenshots releases ;)

Oh please, don't stop teasing us! Keep those screenies coming! :thumbup:

Hey, just spotted it.

A little game, then: I wrote about 'last minute bugs', well there is one you can spot on the last published batch of screenshots.

Will U see it? :detective:

-------

@ aaron886: Well, a GR would have made a strange impression in the Armée de l'Air, don't you think? ;)

spacer.png

À la Chasse !

Good evening,

In the fighter community - that is, the one without mud on their hairs - one can find several types of planes and missions:

The smart fighter (in french, smart is "intelligent"); in the exemple below, one can even write this is an electronically smart/intelligent fighter :

AA1.jpg

The sky police fighter :

AA2.jpg

And the formation fighter (aka the showing off fighter) :

AA3.jpg

But in the end... the fighter spirit is first about the good old aerial combat.

Alors à la chasse, Bordel !

AA4.jpg

AA5.jpg

AA6.jpg

Screenshots credits: WoodMan for AdA team

That's all folks :)

Huh? What did you say? Wanna news in addition to the screenshots? Well, you are demanding ...

Coffee after this? No?

OK. The project's progress.

We just received (yesterday night) from BarbsMan the beta 1.4 version.

And what is the beta 1.4 version?

Oh, not much ... the change log includes no more than 3 changes to various flight models, 7 changes on the M2000 series, 13 changes on the Rafale, 12 on the F1, 10 on the SEM, 5 on the Jaguar, 7 on other aircrafts (IVP, J-7, Gadget, Tanker) and 6 in the "ammunition and miscellaneous" categories.

In short, 63 additions, corrections, changes. As I said: not much. : P

The "todo list" is now to check all those changes/corrections, and to look if there is not still a few items to correct. At the same time, Pouka is working on the in game payloads options, and that's a big one, too!

However, the Release Candidates are not far away from here.

Soon ... ;)

The AdA Mod team.

spacer.png

This iraqui F-1 is wonderful ¡¡¡

I love this mod, my spanish mates would hate me, but i can´t do anything to stop my mind thinking in this great "French" mod.

Keep going.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Merry Christmas

Hi everyone, and Merry Christmas from the AdA Mod team. :thumbup:

No release yesterday, no release today... WTF??

Well, we are still fighting the turkey, the salmon and one or two "big" bugs. Life is though. ;)

Our beta 1.5 (~30 fixes) is still not good enough. Waiting for Barbs to release the beta 1.6 in the next days. That one should be our RC1, too.:sorcerer:

No screenshots, per demand of speckfire. :smartass:

Just joking. Don't kill him, we're sure he's a very nice guy.

Here are some new screenshots: Update 2011-12-25 (AdA Mod forums)

Release date still estimated 'til the end of december. No more than a few days, now. :)

Cheers

The AdA Mod Team.

spacer.png