AdA Mod V2.0 for FC2

Thanks AZ

Have a good safe Happy New Year,

I'll save the next bottle till New Years Day, I'll be buying some more Brie and Roule for Sunday but I'll make my own baguettes.

Thanks to everyone for all the time spent making this mod

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:)AMAZING:) is an understatement it brings FC2 back to life

I can't praise this mod enough ............ simply amazing

Thank you ADA 2 Team :)

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I think your sim is corrupted by some other mod.

Maybe you need a clean install mate.

Thanks for the comeback and information. I was afraid someone might say this but you are probably right. I have done mod changes and I may have overlooked 1 or 2 files. Thanks for the re affirm and I will reload from scratch a virgin FC2. Cheers.

Rattler

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

hi!

i would like to implement the vapor cloud effect to some other planes (eg mig-21), and i guess the effect it's in some kinda tga.cdds file, but i can't seem to opne any cdds file via cdds explorer from the ada mod 2. Can pls some one help me out with some details regarding the vapor cloud effect?

2000_2.jpg

hi!

i would like to implement the vapor cloud effect to some other planes (eg mig-21), and i guess the effect it's in some kinda tga.cdds file, but i can't seem to opne any cdds file via cdds explorer from the ada mod 2. Can pls some one help me out with some details regarding the vapor cloud effect?

2000_2.jpg

Oh yeah everybody claimes for it...

First hungaroJet

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=215704&highlight=vapour#post215704

Then me

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=67220&highlight=Vapour

Hope this thing will be added to FC3

Intel i5 11700F + H80 | 4x4GB 3200mhz RAM | AORUS ELITE B560M | Samsung 850 PRO SSD 256gb| KINGSTON SA400 480GB SSD | WD 500GB | Gigabyte GTX 1070 8GB | Antec 1200 PSU | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS and homemade panels and rudder pedals | 24" Samsung T24C550 @60Hz 2ms | Opentrack 3 led clip

Oh yeah everybody claimes for it...

First hungaroJet

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=215704&highlight=vapour#post215704

Then me

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=67220&highlight=Vapour

Hope this thing will be added to FC3

Thanks aap_flanker for ur response! But my question was about the ada mod 2, beacuse as u can see the vapor cloud effect it's already implemented, ...and it's just that i cant open any cdds file form that mod ( guessing the effect could be in a cdds file).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Could anyone help me opening the _AdA_Structures_BMP.cdds and _AdA_Structures_TGA.cdds?

My modman freezes when I try to open them.

I would really like to change the BatOps Building skin for a movie and I would like to skin the lamp with some red/white stripes.

I suppose the skinfiles are in those cdds files? If the skin for the BatOps Building and the lamp is somewhere else located, please say it to me.

Maybe it is an idea to send the skinfiles to my e-mail instead?

Thank in advance.

Edited by slamraamproductions

<==DCS Flaming Cliffs 3: Operation Grand Slam

<==Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 2 Tribute

Well isn't FC3 gonna be a DCS world module? It defeats the purpose. ADA should integrate easily into DCS world without the need of FC3. I mean the models of the planes are already made. Why would you need FC3?

goodpoint, don't know why I didn't think of that. However I'm not sure ED would agree with adding a module that isn't DCS level of fidelity and thus releasing it as a mod might be neccecary.

• 3 months later...

Brazillian Skin

Hello friends, I am the Handrey and am a native of Brazil, well, how many know the Brazil operates the Mirage 2000 fighter B and C and also the F-5 Tiger II, both present in ADA V2 mod, well, I made the skin with Brazilian standards for these aircraft, more time to download the originals with Modman gives a bug and I can not, I would like the help of friends and the ADA forum mod to solve this problem, the more the mod is amazing congratulations.

:pilotfly:

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...