DCS rain effect on canopy

harleyblue

Every patch i see new object, texture and more other effect, this is a great work from ED.But It's possible to insert a rain effect on canopy and enable/disable from menu?

Thank's for response.:thumbup:

Edit: english error

Edited by harleyblue
  • Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

+1

& please make Windshield Rain Removal and Wash Switch functional:

Air and Pressure Controls

8. Windshield Defog/Deice Switch. The windshield heater is controlled by this switch and is used to combat windshield fogging and icing.

9. Pitot Heater Switch. When in the PITOT HEAT position, the pitot is heated to prevent icing. You will want to enable this shortly before takeoff to avoid pitot icing. A blocked pitot tube could result in a CADC failure message.

10. Windshield Rain Removal and Wash Switch. This is a three-place switch that allows the windshield to be washed with a solution when in the down position or be blown with bleed air in the up position. The middle position sets the system to OFF. No function.

11. Bleed Air Switch. When in the up position, bleed air from the engines and APU can be routed to the environmental systems.

12. Canopy Defog Dial. This dial may be rotated to control the amount of bleed air being blown from the base of the canopy.

13. Temperature/Pressure Control Switch. This switch controls source of air temperature and pressure between normal, dump and RAM.

14. Flow Level Dial. Rotating this dial controls the amount of air coming into the cockpit from the air conditioning system.

1.JPG.aa3960eed816fff9a5d645d2e02b82c5.JPG

This Environment System Panel have a lot of effects missing ... it would be fun & immersive if they were implemented along the way. :thumbup:

Edited by REL

nice idea Harley...but if possible I want a Cofee machine inside my cockpit ! :D

+1

Simulatori: DCS A-10C II Warthog - DCS F/A-18C Hornet - DCS F-16C - VRS F/A-18E - 
HOTAS: TM Warthog - Cougar \ HP Reverb G2 \ WinWing Panels

Tally: I see the degenerate commie who wants to ruin our day.

Yep that Rain effect in ROF looks sweet. I would love it on our A10 canopy !

Specs: GA-Z87X-UD3H, i7-4770k, 16GB, RTX2060, SB AE-5, 750watt Corsair PSU, X52, Track IR4, Win10x64.

Sim Settings: Textures: ? | Scenes: ? |Water: ? | Visibility Range: ? | Heat Blur: ? | Shadows: ? | Res: 1680x1050 | Aspect: 16:10 | Monitors: 1 Screen | MSAA: ? | Tree Visibility: ? | Vsync: On | Mirrors: ? | Civ Traffic: High | Res Of Cockpit Disp: 512 | Clutter: ? | Fullscreen: On

+1

Intelligent discourse can only begin with the honest admission of your own fallibility.

Member of the Virtual Tactical Air Group: http://vtacticalairgroup.com/

Lua scripts and mods:

MIssion Scripting Tools (Mist): http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=98616

Slmod version 7.0 for DCS: World: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=80979

Now includes remote server administration tools for kicking, banning, loading missions, etc.

+1 and if ED do it, i hope we will see the the same effect when we cross cloud or contrail like in real !!!

CPU : I7 6700k, MB : MSI Z170A GAMING M3, GC : EVGA GTX 1080ti SC2 GAMING iCX, RAM : DDR4 HyperX Fury 4 x 8 Go 2666 MHz CAS 15, STORAGE : Windows 10 on SSD, games on HDDs.

Hardware used for DCS : Pro, Saitek pro flight rudder, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift.

Own : A-10C, Black Shark (BS1 to BS2), P-51D, FC3, UH-1H, Combined Arms, Mi-8MTV2, AV-8B, M-2000C, F/A-18C, Hawk T.1A

Want : F-14 Tomcat, Yak-52, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, F-5E, MiG-21Bis, F-86F, MAC, F-16C, F-15E.

This has been asked soooooooo many time. I had ask for this a few times in the past meself, but no response from ED. I'd be surprised if this isn't on the to-do list. Knowing ED, this will be another one of those things that'll surprise you in a patch.

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P