Are u going to buy 1.2 ?

Are u going to buy 1.2 ?  

237 members have voted

1. 1. Are u going to buy 1.2 ?

It depends on what's in 1.2....If it's going to be basically just the KA-50 then prolly not but if it comes with a shiny new model of the Sue or the Mirage F1 then that's another story. :icon_supe

-----------------------------

AMD Athlon 64 3800+

Asrock 939 Dual SATA 2 mobo

1024 Corsair PC3200

XFX 7800GT

Antec True Blue 480

Samsung 940B

Track IR4

Saitek X-45 HOTAS

Win XP Pro

I'm going to buy it eventually but it depends on how soon.

a.) If it has something in store for the flanker, then yes i will get it in a heartbeat regardless of price.

b.) When i buy a trackir 4 pro, i want to see if BS could come with it for free plus 30 dollars off like similar to what they are doing now on gogamer.com

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes, yes, yes. Is that clear? :D

Intel i7-8700K | Asus Maximus X Formula | Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gainward Phoenix GTX1070 GLH | Samsung 960 EVO NVMe 1 x 250GB OS & 1 x 500GB Games | Corsair RM750x 750W | Corsair Carbide Air 540| Win10 | Dell 27" 1440p 60Hz | Custom water loop: CPU EK-Supremacy EVO, GPU EK-GTX JetStream - Acetal+Nickel & Backplate, Radiator EK-Coolstream PE 360, Pump & Res EK-XRES 140 Revo D5, Fans 3 x EK-Vardar 120mm & 2 x Corsair ML140 140mm

1.2 for sure!

I am so keen to fly a chopper again that I reinstalled Janes Longbow Anthology (from 1997!!!), utterly BORKED my windows 98 dual boot system but finally got it repaired after a LOT of work.

It was a good laugh but purely a stop gap measure till 1.2 is available!!

Admins, can you tell me nicks, who voted no and don't know?

The first ones will be killed, and the secoond ones will be made to buy it. :)

so far ...

voted no;

169th_Vulcan, Animalmother, Bug11, Burner_Tbird2, h.kan, Hodgepodge, JaBoG32_Prinzartus, Sukhoy27_VFW01, {adi}-Michael

voted don't know

169th_Cobra, 214th_bungle_uk, beterhans, cidcarioca, DarkSoul, golfsierra2, gustav, Harven, Hellcat61, Hitman IF, Mytos, Outlaw24, PE_Tigar, Pilotasso, Ragtag, rasputin, S77th-GOYA, schimmel, SniperRu, SwingKid, Titan3025, Vati

but don't kill em ... :P they are entitled to their opinion even if one of them who voted no is part of ED's tester's team , and probably wouldn't even have to pay for 1.2 ;) . Must be 1 of the 2 Ice didn't jokingly execute with the rest ;) ahh those pesky double standards ;)

35 infidels have been executed for clicking on the "No" option. So Far only 2 have been allowed live.

[sIGPIC]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/madmaxx69/LOMAC/Rykesig1.jpg[/sIGPIC]

Savage 77th , http://s77th.com

|Core i7 920|Asus P6T Deluxe V2|GTX 285|9600GT-OC|6G DDR3|Softh on 3x22"CRTs|Tir2|yeahIsaidTir2|X-45|Haf 932|Vista Ultimate 64|

Ice do you know how to count? LOL ;)

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

I am very impressed with this project, and I am defenatly going to buy it.

There is no Flight Sim that allows you to fly a realistic fighter jet (all jets in FC 1.11) and you are still able to fly helicopter in just very same flight simulator game, there is none "realistic" (non-aracade-llike) flight simulator that ever made in history AFAIK.

Maximus, The only real Maximus in DCS World. :music_whistling:

I am not associated to viper 33 | Maximus. he is the imposter.

so far ...

voted no;

169th_Vulcan, Animalmother, Bug11, Burner_Tbird2, h.kan, Hodgepodge, JaBoG32_Prinzartus, Sukhoy27_VFW01, {adi}-Michael

voted don't know

169th_Cobra, 214th_bungle_uk, beterhans, cidcarioca, DarkSoul, golfsierra2, gustav, Harven, Hellcat61, Hitman IF, Mytos, Outlaw24, PE_Tigar, Pilotasso, Ragtag, rasputin, S77th-GOYA, schimmel, SniperRu, SwingKid, Titan3025, Vati

but don't kill em ... :P they are entitled to their opinion even if one of them who voted no is part of ED's tester's team , and probably wouldn't even have to pay for 1.2 ;) . Must be 1 of the 2 Ice didn't jokingly execute with the rest ;) ahh those pesky double standards ;)

I'm sorry but I find that in bad taste.

AMD Athlon 64 3800+

1024 Corsair PC3200

XFX 7800GT

Antec True Blue 480

Samsung 940B

Track IR4

Saitek X-45 HOTAS

Win XP Pro

jeez..lighten up!

Hehe no I'm not mad or anything it just hit me as being....wrong. I just think the polls should stay anonymous. :)

AMD Athlon 64 3800+

1024 Corsair PC3200

XFX 7800GT

Antec True Blue 480

Samsung 940B

Track IR4

Saitek X-45 HOTAS

Win XP Pro

they are entitled to their opinion even if one of them who voted no is part of ED's tester's team , and probably wouldn't even have to pay for 1.2 ;)

I still will pay for it. no matter if I am Tester or not, I pay them because they deserve the income for their good work, I want to see ED to contiune their wonderful programming work! :) so I did voted yes.

Maximus, The only real Maximus in DCS World. :music_whistling:

I am not associated to viper 33 | Maximus. he is the imposter.

I still will pay for it. no matter if I am Tester or not, I pay them because they deserve the income for their good work, I want to see ED to contiune their wonderful programming work! :) so I did voted yes.

Way to go !! I'd do the same thing in your position , love what ED does too and feel it's money well spent to support them :) :)

was just pokin fun at one person who obviously doesn't feel the same ... :P which I find funny considering HE'S A TESTER :)

Hehe no I'm not mad or anything it just hit me as being....wrong. I just think the polls should stay anonymous

well that's just it, it's not anonymous , just click on the numbers for a complete list .

I'll buy it for sure .

[sIGPIC]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/madmaxx69/LOMAC/Rykesig1.jpg[/sIGPIC]

Savage 77th , http://s77th.com

|Core i7 920|Asus P6T Deluxe V2|GTX 285|9600GT-OC|6G DDR3|Softh on 3x22"CRTs|Tir2|yeahIsaidTir2|X-45|Haf 932|Vista Ultimate 64|