Spacebar isnt working in training mission(s)

Psit

Hello guys, haven't played for a while and after a nice pc upgrade i thought i should start playing this "game" again.

When i try to play the start up procedure training mission my trainer asks to press space bar to continue. I do that, but it does not proceed.

It used to work just fine before...

I did a search on the forums and i found a couple users reporting the same problem but i didnt find a solution.

Thanks

p.s. I also posted this in the ask a question here thread but since my time is limited and i didnt get any answer in 24hrs i decided to make a new thread that might get noticed.

Spacebar = gun trigger. :) Just press your gun trigger key. Whatever key that is.

I once unbound space to prevent accidental gun shots.

So once my trainer asked me to press space bar I pressed around like crazy. Then got frustrated and did a gun run on something. Then he kept talking hahahaha. :)

• Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System specs:

2500k @ 4.6 GHz

8GB RAM

HD7950 OC'd

Win7 x64

Posting tracks to make your DCS better - attention bump incoming!

Oh, thanks. I've been having the same problem. I had no idea that remapping the keyboard control assignment for the gun trigger will break the training missions. How are you supposed to know that, when all the training mission does is tell you to press space, not the gun trigger? Really stupid.

• 1 month later...

I have space for eject... I nearly bailed at some point in a tutorial :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...
I am having this issue now with A-10C training missions. Gun mapped to SPC, it fires, but missions do not progress. (((
I would remove any control assignments from the space bar. Otherwise, the training mission gets confused.

• 1 year later...

Are you guys aware if they did something with this problem in DCS World 2.0?

Remaping your keyboard to do the training should never happen in ver. 2 of any decent softwere.

Intel i9-9900k 5.0GHz · Gainward RTX2080Ti 11GB Phoenix GS · AsRock Z390 Taichi Ultimate · Benq 4K 32" PD3200U · Samsung 970 PRO 1TB M.2 PCIe · 2x Seagate ST2000DX002 2TB · 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200MHz CL14 · SoundBlaster ZX · Windows 10 · HOTAS Warthog · SAITEK Pedals · RIFT S

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

i just tried the a-10c startup training mission and nrither option works. ive tried itr with the dpacebar set to the default gun/camera binding and with it free from ALL BINDINGS. what do i do next ive updated,cleqned qnd repqired in all orders and nothing works

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

• ED Team

Hi

This thread is very old.

I will try to help you here

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=4127945#post4127945

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2