BS2 & missions

Downloaded and installed BS2 (upgrade) without any problems. Configurated it ... still all ok. Tried Quick mission ... all ok. Opened first mission of campaign ... all ok. Tried any of the missions ... not working. Most of the time I got the DCS.exe fault warning, other times it just shut down back to the mission menu without opening the mission. Same problem if I try to load the missions via the ME.

Anyone ideas what is wrong ???

Chesseagle

Logs would be helpful, including the actual fault message - normally you can get it to give you information about the module it faulted in which may be useful to people familiar with these things.

Also - check C:\Users\yourusername\Saved Games\DCS BlackShark 2\Logs and see if there's any files there. If so, delete them, then start the game and do something that causes a crash (e.g. load a mission from editor and try to fly it). After it crashes you should find some new files in that folder. Zip them up and attach them to a post here (use the 'Go Avanced' button to get options for attaching files).

Hi Nate. After this night the probleems seems to be ... solved (?). If I put all the sliders on the lowest mark or off, I can load and fly the missions. Black Shark 2 seems to be much more hungry for memory than the original. Anyway thanks for your help and advise.

Chesseagle