TM Warthog Profile for BS2

STP Dragon

Is this similar to thr one for BS1? I liked that alot

No, sadly not 100%

There is a "bug" for the Shkval zoom 23x and 7x.

This function have to be a SWITCH now, not a BUTTON like before.

Else you have to hold the button for zooming in the Shkval.

I set this function to the Airbreaks-Switch now and the functions from the Airbreak-Switch (Target Box) to the Cooliehat.

Thank you very much!:thumbup:

MB: Intel DX79TO; Core i7 3820 (3,6 ghz); SPU: Asus Xonar D2X; GPU: AMD XFX 7970 BE OC (3GB); RAM: Kingston 8 GB DDR3-1333 Quad-Kit; HHDs: G.Skill Phoenix SSD (for OS&DCS), WD 1 TB + WD 160GB; PSU: be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 550W; Display: EIZO Foris 2333-BK; OS: WIN8 Pro 64bit (latest updates); TM HOTAS Warthog; CH Rudder pedals; Cougar MFDs; iPad Mini with iControl DCS; TrackIR4 + TrackClipPro.

A10 startup procedure -->

Amazing!!! I´ve returned to BS, buying BS2, after 2 years. I dont use TARGET, and your profile saved my life!! I love it.

Any chance of new updates, adding new keys for the unused HOTAS buttons, like flaps, china hat, boat,.. etc? Tnx a lot!!

MSI Trident X Plus 9SF-488EU Intel Core i9-9900K/64GB/2x2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD+1x2TB SSD/RTX 2080Ti/Samsung C49RG90 120hz/HP Reverb/

Any chance of new updates, adding new keys for the unused HOTAS buttons, like flaps, china hat, boat,.. etc? Tnx a lot!!

Not by me but you can do this by yourselfe ;)

Dragon. Has much changed? I will update my profile once i get the bloody thing installed. I'm in 'activation hell' right now ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 9700k | 32gb DDR4 | Geforce 2080ti | TrackIR 5 | Rift S | HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO Pedals

The only thing I noticed is the "bug" of the Shkval Zoom.

It's default 23x and you have to press and hold the button for 7x zoom.

Therefor I changed the controller setting.

In BS1 this function was on the Cooliehat and now it is on the Airbreaks-Switch.

I had this bug to. Did you submit a thread in the bug forums?

When using the keyboard i don't have to hold the x23 key i only get this with the WarThog throttle

No I didn't.

You can do this if you want.

Dragon. Has much changed? I will update my profile once i get the bloody thing installed. I'm in 'activation hell' right now ;)

That's great news Coolts, as u can see I asked this very question of you earlier today. The only issues I have found with your old profile, is hover hold dosnt seem to work, not sure if it's just the light not working though in bs2, also the multiple switches, e.g. The fuel, lights etc, don't seem to want to play, if you use the wh switches to activate these only half of the switches move.

Dragon, sorry for hijacking your thread, thanks for taking the time to do a profile, will try it later.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

There is no specific folder you have to put it in.

You download it and unzip it to a folder you know.

Then you open the DCS controls options, mark a column for the specific device and click to "Load Profile".

Then you have to find the downloaded files for the marked device.

After that you mark the next column for the next device... and so on.

I ended up making a few changed to the trim system. I entirely removed the "Remove Trim" button, both since it's mentioned in the manual that in RL it doesn't exist and it tends to make my Ka-50 back flip when I use it. I'm gonna replace it with "x" to help recenter the rudder after a trim. So to trim I'll forward then backwards the CMS button.

I then changed CMS left to toggle Auto pilot Alt-Hold for after using Hover Hold since that turns on, and leaves on, Alt-hold. Then I added CMS right to toggle Flight Director. I never use it, but seems OK to have there.

• 2 weeks later...