Sands of Fire

Little_Donkey

Sands of Fire, for the people that don't know it, is a Battlefield 2 machinima with some scenes made in Lockon and also DCS A10.

I would like to thank Glowing Amraam for helping us in the Lockon and DCS a10 shots.

releasing this movie feels like closing a chapter in our lives. Six years of our still (well, maybe not) young lives seems so much, yet so little. All things come to an end, and so does the production of this movie. We've finally finished it, we're very proud we did. And we owe it all to you, the fans. This movie was made for fun and we hope you're having fun watching it. Remember, we're still no professional editors, we're still doing this out of passion for movie making, and no, we're still not getting any money out of this. Just saying, this movie came to existance because these two crazy creative minds collided and decided to make Machinima.

so you can download the movie from our blog and read a bit about our history.

http://digital-warriors.blogspot.com/

Some people here may remember me from another Machinima, Unleash Hell, made with Lockon.

Streaming version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQxJhXWWv2M&feature=player_embedded

enjoy the movie

Edited by Little_Donkey
updating

• ED Team

And just to fill in, the shots I did are only the 2 shots with the A-10's from DCS: A-10c.

The shots i did using lockon are only included in the "deleted scenes" portion, or so i've heard. :P

But anyway, awesome movie, filled with a gazillion impressive visual tricks! ;)

I downloaded and watched the entire movie yesterday. A tremendously captivating story rendered in a very profesional fashion. An amazing masterpiece of Art. Thank you

Asus P8Z68 Deluxe, Intel Core i7-2600K (3.4 GHz), Corsair Vengeance 2x4096 Mo DDR3 1866 MHz, SSD 120 Go Vertex 2, EVGA GeForce GTX 970 FTW ACX 2.0 4Go (04G-P4-2978-KR), TM HOTAS Warthog #03797 (MB replaced), Saitek Combat Pro Rudder, TrackIR 5, TM Cougar MFDs with Lilliput 8" UM 80

Without a doubt a Captivating, mind numbing 43 minutes of Machinima that all should witness :clap_2::thumbup:

My Specs. below

ASUS TUF Z390 Pro Gaming

I5 9600K@4.5 Ghz.

32 Gb. G. Skill Rip Jaw V DDR4 @ 3200

MSI Gaming 1070 TI

Samsung 970 EVO+ NVME Pcie 500GB

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD

OCZ 120GB vertex 2 SSD

Win10 64 Pro

TM Warthog

TM Cougar

Samsuny Odyssey +