Pilot Log Book does not work

Slamelov

Hi

When I play the campaign or MP missions, pilot log book does not register any data, is there something I can do?

Regards

Set the same Name and Nation from the pilot log book in the Missioneditor to the Mission SIDE, and Pilot NAME. Under SKILL set Player!

Regards

Best Regards

Viper

sigpic3353_7.gif

System: Intel Core i7-4790, 3,6GHz, 16GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB GDDR5,

TM HOTAS Warthog;(MSFFB2 for testing); TrackIR4 +Track Clip Pro; Windows 10 Pro.

Also remember if your Pilot is DEAD, then no further data is logged. You can make him ALIVE again by editing C:\.....Lockon\PilotLogBook\Pilots.xml - search for your pilot name, then move along until you see Status="0" and change the 0 to a 1 to make your pilot live again!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry Death, you lose! It was Professor Plum....

Also remember that if your pilot's nationality doesn't have the plane you are flying in it's order of battle, your mission won't be recorded in the logbook.

For example: If you create a British pilot no mission will record in the log book since none of te flyable aircraft are available to the RAF. For the F-15 you'd need either a US or Israeli pilot. For the MiG-29A you'd need either a Russian, German or Ukrainian pilot etc.

Actually Jester, you are not quite correct. I have created a British pilot and as long as UK is in the coalition for the aircraft I am flying, my results get recorded, so if I add UK and Ukraine to Blue coalition then my Brit pilot can fly Ukrainian Su-27 and get mission logged to his stats.

See below for Su-25, A-10, Su-27, Su-33, etc.

992qnr.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry Death, you lose! It was Professor Plum....

Actually Jester, you are not quite correct. I have created a British pilot and as long as UK is in the coalition for the aircraft I am flying, my results get recorded, so if I add UK and Ukraine to Blue coalition then my Brit pilot can fly Ukrainian Su-27 and get mission logged to his stats.

That's strange. I've tried that before and never was able to get it to work. Only way I've ever been able to record missions as an RAF pilot was by using an edited MEinit file that had the F-15 listed as a flyable for the RAF.

I'll have to give it another try. Thanks for the info.

EDIT: BTW. I've edited the RAF rank graphics so that they're correct (the original Pilot Officer and Flying Officer rank badges are incorrect). If you want them, PM me your e-mail address and I'll send them on to you.

When I try co change pilot, I can't do it in Campaign, in pilot name appears Pilot1, but it does not allow me to change.

You must declassify the Campaign under "Edit"! The passwort is "eagle" :D

Best Regards

Viper

sigpic3353_7.gif

System: Intel Core i7-4790, 3,6GHz, 16GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB GDDR5,

TM HOTAS Warthog;(MSFFB2 for testing); TrackIR4 +Track Clip Pro; Windows 10 Pro.

• 2 weeks later...

Also remember Slamelov that you'll only get anything recorded if on the mission you either ejected or landed; in other words if you managed to shoot fown 5 aircraft and destroyed 3 tanks, and you just click on "Quit" when you press escape, you'll lose everything for that mission, remember either eject (not the best choice) or land and THEN you'll get all the credit for what happened on the mission. Hopes this clarifies slome of the confution.

Take care

• Like 1