Saitek X52 (non pro) for sale

Yskonyn

Not available anymore.

Edited by Yskonyn
Not available anymore.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-E, 32GB Crucial Ballistix 2400Mhz, Intel i7 9700K 5.0Ghz, Asus GTX1080 8GB, SoundBlaster AE-5, G15, Streamdeck, DSD Flight, TM Warthog, VirPil BRD, MFG Crosswind CAM5, TrackIR 5, KW-908 Jetseat, Win 10 64-bit

”Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.

However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore.”

• 2 months later...

little bump

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-E, 32GB Crucial Ballistix 2400Mhz, Intel i7 9700K 5.0Ghz, Asus GTX1080 8GB, SoundBlaster AE-5, G15, Streamdeck, DSD Flight, TM Warthog, VirPil BRD, MFG Crosswind CAM5, TrackIR 5, KW-908 Jetseat, Win 10 64-bit

”Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.

However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore.”

• 2 weeks later...

Yes as long as you pay for the shipping. :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Of course, of course. I'll just have to debate with myself about whether I should yet a little while.

I hope you'll forgive me for asking, though: Have you had any problem at all, using this stick? The Warthog flying/starting fine? Are the controls in good order, according to the Test tab?

(My present X52 wasn't that good, see - moody HOTAS-mouse that hooked into Windows' mouse, with an offset that meant my cursor would be constantly pulled to the left unless I activated a profile where the mouse-thingy had no assigned function.)