First sight of Lock On 1.2: Black Shark !

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so just out of curiosity does anyone know if the development on the follow up to Lock On has begun or is that only going to happen after 1.2 has been released ?

Lobo

Should only happen after release.

And guys . . . . . you know something . . .

We're all going to be flying black helicopters.

I tell you, it's brainwashing to turn us into helicopter pilots for the NWO . . . . .

britgliderpilot, Grays are among us, be aware! :D

"There are five dangerous faults which may affect a general: recklessness, which leads to destruction; cowardice, which leads to capture; a hasty temper, which can be provoked by insults; a delicacy of honor which is sensitive to shame; over-solicitude for his men, which exposes him to worry and trouble." Sun Tzu

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic2354_5.gif[/sigpic]

I believe it was actually "Taken from a 1C booklet given out at MAKS airshow:" (now it would have been better here than at MAKS), which is why the photos are scanned , & there's a thread in Russian at:

http://forum.lockon.ru/showthread.php?t=10088&page=1&pp=10

which I understand none of, but is 8 pages long so it's been there a few days I guess

Cheers.

more screens and photos from 1.2 alfa presentation: http://forum.sukhoi.ru/showthread.php?p=619020#post619020

"There are five dangerous faults which may affect a general: recklessness, which leads to destruction; cowardice, which leads to capture; a hasty temper, which can be provoked by insults; a delicacy of honor which is sensitive to shame; over-solicitude for his men, which exposes him to worry and trouble." Sun Tzu

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic2354_5.gif[/sigpic]

WOW!!! when be released?????

Estimate in the 1C brochure - March 2006.

Estimate allowing for unforeseen bugs, unforeseen corrections, and unforeseen features is closer to Christmas 2006. That's reality in the software business - anyone who seriously expects March 2006 will almost certainly be disappointed.

Good luck getting me into a jet once this is released.

Choppers are my real love.

Well if you watch Firebirds, it's apparently entirely possible for a chopper to defeat a jet in air-to-air combat. Especially if you're Nicolas Cage :p

I must admit to being hammered by an Apache or Hind on a couple of occasions, though . . . . grin.

I didn't think I'd want to transfer from the big Sukhois into a ground attack aircraft, but the Su25T has now got me totally hooked . . . . . wonder if the Ka50 will do the same thing?

It's looking very, very cool at the moment . . .

Well if you watch Firebirds, it's apparently entirely possible for a chopper to defeat a jet in air-to-air combat. Especially if you're Nicolas Cage :p

I must admit to being hammered by an Apache or Hind on a couple of occasions, though . . . . grin.

I didn't think I'd want to transfer from the big Sukhois into a ground attack aircraft, but the Su25T has now got me totally hooked . . . . . wonder if the Ka50 will do the same thing?

It's looking very, very cool at the moment . . .

In real life helicopters have nailed aircraft on a couple of occasions.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Hmm, don't you ppl think it's about time to let us watch some moving images of this beauty? It's been hours since we saw the pics and it's only a year or so until release.

A scanned print in all its rasterized glory is great, but...well, you know.

Hi all.

I missed this sticky yesterday. All these feature are very impressive. One thought that went through my mind, not a big thought but it's still a thought. The humancockpit=yes option. Sure not all the helo's have the same flight model, but won't it work on the same principle as it does with jets. A default cockpit(the Ka-50) and then an external model swap(for example the Hind or Apache).

I am not saying that the Ka-50 does'nt have more than enough to offer to keep me interested, just that here's a new weaps platform to be able to control.

One other question. In v1.2 there is going to be a flyable Ka-50, are there going to be other A.I. helos? Like the Lynx, the Tigre, the MD-500 Defender, the Gazelle, or perhaps different weaps loadouts/variants of the Huey? Thanks, -KILSEK

You can fly 1.1 in widescreen.

really, i didn't know, i know some people tried to do it before but didn't get it right. I haven't got a widescreen lcd yet, but my brother has, n i didn't seen anything about 1.1 having widescreen. Great news if it is standard (no file edits). I ordered a dell widescreen lcd on ebay, but got robbed! lost lots of money. still trying to pay for one form dell now they are out in australia! Flying lessons cost too much $200 bucks a week! but better doing the real thing though.

Great work ED top stuff.