I have a life too!! loool so it is taking me a bit of time and i also work on other skins for other planes

And yes it is flyable , the mod is available in the download section but with the old skins

personally i made it replace the Su-33 to have the refueling boom working,but it is just my choice

PS: im working ont the Blue SM now

BTW, more screens are available here: http://www.virtual-aaf.com/index.php?/gallery/image/802-new-babies-incoming/&browse=1

Cool, a demo vid would be nice! <3

Feel the Rush of Superior Air Power

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WIP revive of the MOD   Hello, Thanks to Combateace and his great model, I am in progress of reviving the MOD.

• 2 weeks later...

Which files of this mod have to be modified in order to get this working in 1.5.5?

Asus ROG Strix Z490-E Gaming / i9 10900K @ 4,9 Ghz / Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 64 GB DDR4 RAM @ 3200 Mhz / Asus ROG Strix RTX 3090 / 4 TB SSD Samsung 860 Evo / 512 GB SSD Samsung 850 Evo / 512 GB M.2 Samsung SSD 970 Pro

Ah okay, so we have to wait for combatace to do that?

Asus ROG Strix Z490-E Gaming / i9 10900K @ 4,9 Ghz / Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 64 GB DDR4 RAM @ 3200 Mhz / Asus ROG Strix RTX 3090 / 4 TB SSD Samsung 860 Evo / 512 GB SSD Samsung 850 Evo / 512 GB M.2 Samsung SSD 970 Pro

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hi combatace, can you please send me your model , i'm gonna try to bring it back

It's so sad we are missing the awesome Su30 MKI from FC2 and early DCSW era...

this Jet is just to awesome, hope Gizmondo or similar artists can bring it back some day...

cheers

CPU: Intel I5-2400 @ 3,1GHz

RAM: 28GB Corsair XMS DDR3

GPU: Gainward Geforce GTX 1060 6GB

Win 7 - 64 Pro

Mad Catz Saitek Cyborg V.1

/ Track IR5

Running DCS 2.5 on dedicated Sandisk 240GB SSD

Modules: FC3/CA/Gazelle/P51/F5/FA-18C/A4-Community Mod

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
What mess is that? Are working on my model after reverse extracting it from EDM? I mean if you are making efforts I could suffice you with a better model.

Hello, combatace, I am taking the job if you have a better Model to offer :) special the MK/CM varian with Hd Cockpit over there ! Any way an better external Model is welcome

Thank you in advance

Edited by freebirddz

FB PAGE

-------------------------------------------------

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...