Su-30MKI WIP

I don't think so, I don't have the 2008 version of max.

A-10С and KA-50-2 can take the format of lom ....the only thing you need to understand how to apply a texture

А-10 и КА-50-2 могут принять формат lom ....единственное нужно понять как наложить (прописать) текстуру

:book:

WE NEED TEMPLATES!!!WE NEED TEMPLATES!!!WE NEED TEMPLATES!!!WE NEED TEMPLATES!!!WE NEED TEMPLATES!!!WE NEED TEMPLATES!!!WE NEED TEMPLATES!!!WE NEED TEMPLATES!!!WE NEED TEMPLATES!!!WE NEED TEMPLATES!!!WE NEED TEMPLATES!!!WE NEED TEMPLATES!!!WE NEED TEMPLATES!!!WE NEED TEMPLATES!!!

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m631/mehdyT/16238710.jpg

screen63.jpg

screen64.jpg

Enable it via cockpithuman=yes or just download all flyables mod. Don't forget to add keybindings to Config\input folder, if not you will not be able to fly (no controls)

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

nice!

Very nice ! :thumbup:

A Su-37 (with moving 3D nozzles) is my wish :smilewink:

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

http://www.lockonfiles.com/index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&full=1&id=1684&record=6980

BTW: ^ is it your Sparrow (looks like AIM-7E: longer wire conduit refer to 7F) model CombatAce ?

Edited by HungaroJET
Model: Missile

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist