Greenzone Mission 2

http://files.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/86343/

From the briefing:

On Call CAS

Earlier this evening, two insurgent vehicles tried to take out DC Zayu--suicide bomber style. Luckily, the sharp shooters at Zayu were able to take out the drivers with the 50 cal -- just in time.

Takeoff immediately and contact AFAC at Control Point (CP) for tasking. Ugly 1-1 is in for repairs -- so you're on your own tonight. Intel says there might be more suicide attacks on Zayu. There's also some intel about some possible artillery pieces that may have been setup within range of the DC. Be sure to study your maps for best ingress--most likely you'll be attacking something on the main road going through Zayu. You'll need good LOS in order to spot any lasers from the AFAC.

You're loaded up with GBU-10's--and only 50% fuel. You'll likely have to hit the tanker before you RTB.

Predator AFAC is on station and will lase targets as required.

Tower -- 135 VHF AM

ILS -- 109.30, Runway 30

Flight -- 251 UHF

AFAC -- 124 VHF AM

Tanker -- 150 VHF AM, TACAN 23X

Edited by BBQ

One file - just place in your User/Saved Games/Missions folder.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

If you have multiple files, I assume you unzipped the .miz. Don't do that. ;)

If you use Internet Explorer, it is possible that explorer automatically renamed the file to .zip when you donwloaded. If this is the case you can either rename the file manually back to .miz, or download with a different browser.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

If you have multiple files, I assume you unzipped the .miz. Don't do that. ;)

If you use Internet Explorer, it is possible that explorer automatically renamed the file to .zip when you donwloaded. If this is the case you can either rename the file manually back to .miz, or download with a different browser.

Yes thats what happened. Had to use a different browser to get the right download. Many thanks to you both. S!

Edited by BAT502