DCS: A-10C Warthog 1.1.0.9 Full install is up!

cjlive

After doing the full install again, I was pleasantly surprised to see my keyboard and stick settings were still there. That would have been the big annoyance, having to reprogram all that. Happy to see all gameplay running as smooth as silk and it even seems as tho the graphics are even cleaner and sharper than before. (Or is it just me?) And, as for running thru the missions and campaigns again (yep, I dl'd them) with all the fixes and perks, it's like a brand new game again.

But it looks like my winggie is still flying with half a brain. In the first mission I told him to hang back while I reconned ahead and in the mountainous terrain, he augered in. :megalol: No, I didn't really laugh.

Asus P8P67Pro, Intel i7, 8gb DDR3, OCZ Vertex3, 120gb SSD, GForce GTX 560, Cooler Master GX850, Win 7, Logi X 3D Pro.

Hi

I can't start up the aircraft because of the EAC bug. (Yes I wait for the "INS NAV RDY" to flash and "t= 4.0.0.8" to display, switch on SAS, select FLT PLAN, load all DTS and every combination in between!) as well as assign a key to EAC which stops the switch for kicking back but the warning light stays on and tried turning it on in flight. Nothing works :cry:

So now I'm trying to install the 1.1.0.9 patch to my game which I installed with Steam but it keeps saying "Patch 1.1.0.8 [EN] should be installed." I think I have Patch 1.1.0.8 [EN] installed and I delete the /new folder in the new path but no luck.

Where should I try to save it to? I've not been having a good day with this game!

Thanks for any help :thumbup:

From FAQ:

Q: Why is the flight path ladder on my HUD tilted to the side even though I am in level flight?

Q: Why am I unable to arm the EAC?

A: Ensure that you have selected EGI on the Navigation Mode panel below the HSI. This selects the CDU as the navigation data source. From version 1.1.0.8 the plane defaults to using HARS on ramp start. See page 117 in the Flight Manual for details.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Sorry, might be an old version of the manual on my box, I'll doublecheck and update as needed.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester