DCS: A-10C Warthog 1.1.0.9 Full install is up!

cjlive

YAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!

Intel i7 6700k, Asus GTX1070, 16gb DDR4 @ 3200mhz, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Rudder Pedals, Samsung Evo 850 SSD @ 500GB * 2, TrackIR 5 and 27" monitor running at 2560 * 1440, Windows 10.

Sweet, just in time for me going away tomorrow (until October). Glad something has gone right today, just had to return a 2nd hand HOTAS Warthog that arrived today, but the Joystick X Axis isn't working properly and not prepared to accept a 2nd hand £240 piece of hardware for that.

Anyway, downloading now and also doing the Torrents and seeding for the benefit of others.

Jippie! , downing as i write , takes long enough, but hey , a new patch is always welcome!

Maybe I'm blind .... is there a read me file of the changes (final)?....

Intel Core i7 980X @3.33Ghz / 6Gb A-Data DDR3-1333 / nVidia Geforce GTX 470 / Intel X25-M SSD 160Gb / Hitachi Int 1 TB / Win 7 Ultimate 64 / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / Saitek Pedals / TIR 4 Pro / Sweex 2 Port SuperSpeed USB 3.0 PCI-e

At least, thx.

Patch notes look cool.

Win10 64 / Intel Core i5-9400F/ 32Go RAM / GeForce GTX 2070s / HOTAS Warthog

french speaking here...

Callsign ZeeWag on DCS

Callsign "Wagner" since 1998 (Falcon 4.0, Longbow II...)

Good news but!

Sweet, just in time for me going away tomorrow (until October). Glad something has gone right today, just had to return a 2nd hand HOTAS Warthog that arrived today, but the Joystick X Axis isn't working properly and not prepared to accept a 2nd hand £240 piece of hardware for that.

Anyway, downloading now and also doing the Torrents and seeding for the benefit of others.

Don't say things like this in some irrelevant thread with no more information than something is wrong with your Joystick X Axis! It looks like those MS error messages that say you're in trouble for some reason nobody has a clue about and ask you to submit suggestions you may have on how MS could have better helped you... you see what I mean?

What seems to be the problem with your Joystick X Axis anyway ?

Edited by ivanwfr

When I fly, very small (like 1cm) movement of stick to the left gives full deflection, as opposed to full travel (about 6cm) to right for full deflection. Have tried to uninstall/reinstall drivers/software/even the firmware. Tried on 2 PC's, same problem. Tried to fly around, but very twitchy with left bank, so can't control my flight accurately.

In the Windows calibration, it the cursor sits in the lower left corner, and when I run the calibration I tick the Display Raw Data, and you can see it isn't reporting correctly. I've searched lots of forums, but can't find anyone else who's had this issue, so I've come to the conclusion it is a defective Hall Sensor/Joystick.

Problem also is I'm going away tomorrow (until October) so don't have the luxury of waiting for Tech Support, but it is also 2nd hand (£240 from Amazon) so no guarantee like a brand new one. I will get another, once I have a refund, but I will be buying brand new.

Change log?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The voice of the F-14 "Ambush" Trailer and F-14 Tomcat Instructor Pilot

My Rig: Intel i5-7600k | MSI Z-270A PRO | 16GB DDR4 2400 | MSI nVidia GTX 1660 Ti | Saitek X52 Pro | TIR 4 w Pro Clip

wow, didn't expect this on a Saturday. is it recommended to save any config files to make the setup easier in 1.1.0.9 or should I just wipe everything out and manually config everything after 1.1.0.9? Specifically, is there any way to save custom key bindings from 1.1.0.8 and import them to 1.1.0.9?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Flight Box: ASUS P8P67 DELUXE, i7-2700K @ 4.5GHz, 8GB DDR3, Kingston 96GB SSD, EVGA GTX-570 HD 2560MB, Sony KDL-32BX420 32", 2 x Lilliput UM-70, Win7 Pro 64, CH Fighterstick, Pro Throttle, Pro Pedals

....Specifically, is there any way to save custom key bindings from 1.1.0.8 and import them to 1.1.0.9?

Keep your Saved Games/Warthog folder and install the full version or patch. If you experience problems such as lower FPS etc etc then delete the Saved Games folder and install again.

Your Custom settings are contained and kept in the Saved Games Folder.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'