Which pedals are worth the money?

Because i had them in the end 90" (gameport)and there wasn t toe brake at the time, So i bought 3 CH pots, one to replace the center which was beginning to spike. 2 others for toe brake, it worket wonders.

The rewiring diagram was caught on the CH forum by the time i had CH hardware.

There was also in my late days of ch a diagram how to rewire PORT to USB, but it came to late i was already drolling and licking cougars on the monitor, and CH in my mind was a past thing.

All pretty old, maybe cleaning the pots would have worked at the time... don t know.

As the too close there maybe a personal factor, i have knee problems (discovered years laters) so it may be it. But i reckon i m not the only one to find them unconfortable . I am 170lbs, 1m80 (5"91 ?)

Oh, ok, I have always had USB CH products. I would of loved to have a Cougar, but my past experiences with them have all been bad (4 times bad)

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

Oh, ok, I have always had USB CH products. I would of loved to have a Cougar, but my past experiences with them have all been bad (4 times bad)

Interesting. I had 3 TM Warthogs to choose from and no one was good. Each one had some kind of issue. However, I sticked with one of them and hope the best...

Thank you for your thoughts on this topic!

Bear @ 33rd Airbase Wing

iMac i7 4x3.4 GHz | 8GB | HD 6970M w/2 GB GDDR5 | 256 GB SSD | TM Warthog | TM Cougar MFD (mounted on 21" screen) | Sennheiser PC-133D | Razer Imperator | TrackIR 5 | Windows 7 Home Pro 64bit