Sub-250$ HOTAS Plz

I'm going to scan around for an X52 Pro, then hope to God/Allah/Science that the centering mechanism doesn't suck.

Thanks guys. And to the guy who said the X52P has a ministick, you know what I meant right? X/Y axis rather then just 8-way switches? That would be really handy for the Shkval/Radar cursor

I don't know BlackShark but the mini-stick on the X-52 works great for cursor slew. On the A-10 you use it in several places that are probably similar.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Afaik:

Stay clear from 940 at all cost, by what experienced peoplerelate here it isn t worth its weight in rockroach dung.

Then stay away from X36, althought there are happy people there.

TM is expensive or need work aftermarket so i rule it out.

Seems X52, and CH are good.

I ve had CH stick throttle and pedal, Stick are very good, Throttle is hairy butt ugly but is funcional, and pedal are too straight for anyone above Frodo size.

Can t say anything about X52. More good than bad i ve heard.

HaF 922, Asus rampage extreme 3 gene, I7 950 with Noctua D14, MSI gtx 460 hawk, G skill 1600 8gb, 1.5 giga samsung HD.

Track IR 5, Hall sensed Cougar, Hall sensed TM RCS TM Warthog(2283), TM MFD, Saitek pro combat rudder, Cougar MFD.

I've never been a buy-stuff-online person because I don't have a credit card (and no way I am giving Paypal my bank account).

I found the X52 at Future Shop. Found the T-Flight HOTAS X aswell, but that won't suffice and is to bulky I'm pretty sure. Still no X52 Pro anywhere, however. If I can't find it, should I just go with the X52 instead? I would rather have something made with care then cheap plastic, but you tell me.