The big baby is in home

juankeiko

Two days ago I received my new joystick, Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog. Now is the time to start the cockpit.

These are photos of the unboxing.Good Flights:pilotfly::thumbup:

DSC_0397.jpg

DSC_0396.jpg

DSC_0395.jpg

DSC_0394.jpg

DSC_0393.jpg

---=ONLY ANGELS FLY HIGHER=----[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Cuando llegues al final de tu cuerda, haz un nudo y aguanta. Franklin Delano Roosevelt

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. Franklin Delano Roosevelt

:pilotfly::thumbup: Buenos Vuelos-Good flights

Hi hreich. These stickers indicate the correct assembly of the joystick. I have not yet removed.

I can only tell you that this joystick is incredible.

Cuando llegues al final de tu cuerda, haz un nudo y aguanta. Franklin Delano Roosevelt

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. Franklin Delano Roosevelt

I wish I'd bought mine new. I bought mine second hand from ebay, and it had a broken slew hat. Two days later I saw the stick on amazon for £30 more (with free delivery) than I paid for mine (after deliver costs). I managed to get a £30 refund from the seller, but I'm gutted. Now I've got to pay to get it shipped and repaired.

1st thing you better do is update the firmware.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

Thank you for your tip Cali. I will do.

98abaile. I bought in amazon.co.uk really good price.

Cheers guys.Good flights.

MTFDarkEagle I can tell you that one is an amazing joystick, is heavy, strong, much more realistic than the others.

Cali, don't scare me man ,heheheh, i don't wanna that my treasure happend something. By the way, like you told me , i will upload the firmware etc.

Thanks again for your tips man.

Caldwell congratulations as well, you will enjoy with it a lot.

Good flights guys. See you up in the sky

Congratulations on your purchase. As Cali said it would be prudent to update the firmware as a small number of units have had throttles fail (replaced under warranty). I love mine and have had no issues or failures since my original purchase just days after release in the U.S. I suggest that you just do what I and many others are have after our purchases...Enjoy the best HOTAS out there and most of all have fun with it!

Out

I was gonna buy one of these, spent the money on an FN Herstal FNS 9mm instead.:music_whistling: X-52 works fine anyways, haha.

Win7 64

Gigabyte 790XTA-UD4P

AMD Phenom II 965 BE@3.6Ghz

8GB ADATA Gaming series@1333

2X ASUS ATi 5770 1GB Stock in Crossfire

Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Gamer

2x WD Caviar Black 320GB HDD's

1000W Xion 80 plus Gaming series PS

Hmm, I bought mine brand spanking new as well, it did not have those yellow arrow stickers on it.

Congrats BTW

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OS:WIN7 HP X64|MOBO:ASRock Z68|CPU:I52500k@4Ghz|RAM:12Gb 3x4Gb GSkill Ripjaws 9-9-9-24 @1600Mhz|GPU:ASUS GTX580|HDD:2x128Gb Crucial sataIII SSD raid0|PSU:Antek 1000watt|Case:Antek 1200|Peripherals: TMWH|Saitek ProFlight rudder pedals|TrackIr4

Thank you all for your advice. It is very certain that I will do everything very carefully and making sure that everything runs smoothly.

Some of you have commented about the yellow stickers. They are simply to indicate the correct position to attach the joystick to the base. Can be removed without problem.

I'm sure that i will have a lot of fun with the THW. The problem is that I have air traffic control at home, my wife, and when he shoots, she always brings down the plane. hehehheheh ;)

Greetings to all.

Good flights.

Edited by juankeiko

Congratulations on your purchase. As Cali said it would be prudent to update the firmware as a small number of units have had throttles fail (replaced under warranty). I love mine and have had no issues or failures since my original purchase just days after release in the U.S. I suggest that you just do what I and many others are have after our purchases...Enjoy one of the best HOTAS out there and most of all have fun with it!

Out

Let me fix this for you Polecat ;)

But no matter which one you have or get.....have fun flying with it.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

Some of you have commented about the yellow stickers. They are simply to indicate the correct position to attach the joystick to the base.

Yea I figured that much. I guess a few people were having trouble mounting the stick to the base hence the necessity for the visual aids lol or TM's being proactive just in case somebody does

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OS:WIN7 HP X64|MOBO:ASRock Z68|CPU:I52500k@4Ghz|RAM:12Gb 3x4Gb GSkill Ripjaws 9-9-9-24 @1600Mhz|GPU:ASUS GTX580|HDD:2x128Gb Crucial sataIII SSD raid0|PSU:Antek 1000watt|Case:Antek 1200|Peripherals: TMWH|Saitek ProFlight rudder pedals|TrackIr4

Today I have received these components.

I'm waiting for an altimeter of a Phantom F4. I am also looking for actual components of the A10 warthog, if someone knows something tell me, please, I'm very interested.

Good FLights

DSC_0446.jpg

DSC_0444.jpg

DSC_0445.jpg

DSC_0449.jpg

DSC_0450.jpg