Miss you guys

RvEPaploo

:pilotfly:

Im was just floating around when i realise, i miss you guys .

made a jump here and found back some old friends ;)

Those FC2 killed myself as simpilot. No Hl anymore, that was a stop for me!

anyway, did you find any lobby to share again together again ?

wish you the best , and who knoes may we will fly again together ;)

Cheers

n never forget ... PaP is smelling your Ass6

:doh:

• Like 1

No lobby yet, who knows what the future my hold. You can always hop on TS/Vent and see if anyone is there. I miss Hyperlobby also, it was a great place to meet.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

• 5 weeks later...

Pappy. Long time no see. Hit me up on a pm so we can catch up. Miss the nice gunzo matches. Anyway you still firedancing? Hope we can chat or fly sometime.

=RvE=Atomic.

=RvE=Atomic

Alienware Area-51, Intel Core2 Quad CPU Q9400 @ 3.2GHz, 8gig Corsair XMS2 DDR2 Ram, EVGA SC GTX 570, Western Digital 1.0TB 64mb cache HD. Windows 7 Ultimate 64, Saitek X52 & Saitek Pro Peddals, TrackIR 4 Pro with Track Clip Pro.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey fox. Man it's been along time since you, me, pap, and a.s along with fusion did some good ol gunzo. Hope all is well talk to you soon.

=RvE=Atomic.

=RvE=Atomic

Alienware Area-51, Intel Core2 Quad CPU Q9400 @ 3.2GHz, 8gig Corsair XMS2 DDR2 Ram, EVGA SC GTX 570, Western Digital 1.0TB 64mb cache HD. Windows 7 Ultimate 64, Saitek X52 & Saitek Pro Peddals, TrackIR 4 Pro with Track Clip Pro.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I think we all have been around. Just not real active since fc2. I have fc2 Along with Blackshark and a10. But I have not done any squad based gaming since lockon flamming cliffs. Been busy with life so allot of multiplayer time got put on hold. But things for me have opened up so getting back into it once again. I have still read through the forums everyday since lockon. Just to stay up to date with ED. There is no match for quality of a sim experience like ED sims. Just can't wait for another fighter as that is my true passion in sims. Hopefully one day we will be able to do f15 vs su27 in the quality of a10.

Take care.

Edited by Atomic978
Typing on iPhone

=RvE=Atomic

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]