Laser Guided Bomb Tutorial

MemphisBelle

Hey Guys,

I created my second guide for this Community. It´s a laser Guided Bomb Tutorial. As you know it from my Start up Tutorials so again I used pictures to make the process more understandable.

This Tutorial is in first ment for all those who are new to DCS A10 or still have problems with the GBU´s as I still have with JDAM and GPS targeting.

This is the very first Version, further ones are planed. So better pictures and may be some fixed errors will be part of the next Version.

For now have fun with this.

Download

regards

MemphisBelle

EDIT: First Error noticed and Fixed in step 1 it´s not DMS up long but TMS up long

Edited by MemphisBelle
  • Like 6

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

Hi MemphisBelle,

Thanks so much for this.very helpfull.Would you happen to have also training video/track on how to employ Mavericks using the TGP? Always get stuck there too.Any help is much appreciated.

Thank You

Gizmo

If you want Peace, be prepared to fight for it ! :pilotfly:

Would you happen to have also training video/track on how to employ Mavericks using the TGP? Always get stuck there too.Any help is much appreciated.

No Problems, I can do that.

to make it short:

Go as mentioned in Step 1 incl. making target SPI. Then just switch to Mav Page on right MFCD. select Maverick as weapon in DSMS and Press and hold China Hat ffd. The Search wheel (or how its´s called) will automatically move to the SPI point (Thats called slave Mav to SPI). Once you are in Range press TMS up short to lock the Target (Flashing Crosshair in Mav Page on right MFCD). Shoot...that´s all.

I gonna make another Tutorial about that soon as well...may be a Track...I am not so good in making vids.

regards

memphis

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Nice addition m8!:thumbup:

Very informative.

Would you happen to have also training video/track on how to employ Mavericks using the TGP? Always get stuck there too.

There's a section of my mark points and weapons tutorial dedicated to Maverick employment using the tgt pod to designate and launch mavericks to destroy the targets.

Not advertising or anything :D:music_whistling:

Thanks Tyger for adding my tutorial to your ressources.

I´ll plan to go over it again within the next few days as I found some small issues which need to be fixed. I also want to add new pictures.

using this possibility I´d like to say thank you to Kylania who helped my out by fixing grammatical issues.

To all guys above me...thanks for adding reps :)

regards

Memphis

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

• 1 month later...
Fie Not found error.

Any chance you could post a working link?

Thanks

Come on man! fix that link!:thumbup:

OS: Windows 10 64bit / MB: MSI Gamers Edge /CPU:Intel CORE I5 9600K @ 4.5 GHz/ RAM: 32 GB / Gfx: Geforce 980 GTX TI x2 in SLI /Drives:1 970 NVMe & 2x SSD RAID 0 /Joystick: Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog/ TrackIR 5/Saitek Rudder

sorry guys, haven´t noticed that there has an issue occured. I am still at work atm, so give me 2 hrs pls. I will fix that asap.

Memphis

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

still - the link aint working -> seems to be in a restricted area

EDIT: The very second Memphis replied :D THX

Stingray

ASUS P8Z68-V Pro - Intel 2500K @ 4,2GHz - Antec H2O 920 - 8GB Kingston XMP 1600 MHz - GeForce GTX 560 Ti 2GB - WD 1TB Caviar Black SSD Intel 311 20GB (cache)

Textures: High | Scenes: High |Water: High| Visibility: High| Heat Blur: On | Shadows: High | Res: 1920x1080 | MSAA: x8 | Vsync: On | HDR: Normal| TSAA: On| Mirrors: Off | Civ Traffic: Medium| Res Of Cockpit Disp: 512 | Trees: 12000m | Clutter: 500m

still - the link aint working -> seems to be in a restricted area

EDIT: The very second Memphis replied :D THX

try again, I just fixed the link via online FTP. It should work again in the first post

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

Thank you, I've been meaning to get around to the autolase functions but kept forgetting to look it up until I was ready to drop one. Nice job!

OS: Windows 10 64bit / MB: MSI Gamers Edge /CPU:Intel CORE I5 9600K @ 4.5 GHz/ RAM: 32 GB / Gfx: Geforce 980 GTX TI x2 in SLI /Drives:1 970 NVMe & 2x SSD RAID 0 /Joystick: Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog/ TrackIR 5/Saitek Rudder

You won`t find Memphisbelles` video (I assume he`s removed it as there are lots of other info available) But this is a useful link and you will find most of what you need:

ergh...actually I haven´t ever created a LGB Video Tutorial. I created the pdf Tutorial (available in the first post) and the Wiki short tut

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

• 3 years later...

Downloadlink has been updated in the first post.

The Tutorial is thus available again

DCS-Tutorial-Collection