Oh pretty Please for a F-16, AH-64 and F-15E

GianS

I am so impressed with the fidelity of these sims.. I have both Blackshark and recently got hold of the A-10C.

And wow... all the details, sounds, atmosphere.

I really really hope that we will see a dedicated release of the following:

F-16C

AH-64

F-15E

F-18C/E

Oh and a desert campaign would also be great for a change of scenery.

There are few companies that do sims like these today and I hope we will see the DCS universe expand.

I also have to say that for a sim that is so complex and visually stunning it also runs very well and looks great, even on medium rigs.

Keep it up! :) :thumbup:

Regards,

G

Well there is a good chance we are getting one of those fixed wing US fighters. As for the desert terrain, who is to say, but ED don't really seem inclined to Go anywhere that isn't green and watery, however they are releasing Nevada, so who knows, maybe they will get a bit of sand in their ears and decide they like it. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

F-16? What, were thirty eight sims in the last ten years not enough?

"Hell No" to ever seeing an F-16 sim again - If Tom Cruise is the over-glorified irritating douchebag Hollywood image of a fighter pilot, the F-16 is the over-glorified irritating douchebag Hollywood image of a fighter aircraft. Viper fanboys would have you believe they won ODS, OIF, OOD, and WW2.

Edited by Frostiken

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

F-16? What, were thirty eight sims in the last ten years not enough?
Just which sims would that be? Falcon is the only high fidelity F-16 simulator ever produced, and its 13 years old.

Never mind Frostiken guys, he doesn't know.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

I respect each ones opinion to what they would like to see as a next release. Yes the F-16 did get some attention through the years, but really it was only the Falcon series that did it any justice. Although still technically superior to many other sims, it is showing it's age.

The F-16 is such a prolific fighter aircraft. It is exported to a large number of countries. It is present in almost all global conflict areas. It is modern, carries a large number of different weapons and the versatility makes it a interesting subject.

The thing is I am sure is that lots of enthusiasts might be able to identify with it more than say a remake of the SU-25 for example. Although there are other candidates that I would love to see done too..

I mean I would love a F-117 sim. But it might just be too boring for many people. With the fidelity that DCS introduces it is really hard to choose which aircraft should get the love and attention next.

I think the favourites will point to the participants and contributors in today major conflict areas, just like the A-10.

Again, just my 5 cents.

G

or the Iris F-16D which could be flown shared cockpit (a buddy sitting in the backseat). Although it wasn't the best, I have plenty of great pictures flying that. (2-ship out of Luke AFB)

A-10C - FC3 - CA - L-39 - UH1 - P-51 - Hawk - BS2 - F-86 - Gazelle - F-5E - AV8B - F/A-18C

i5-4590 - GTX 1060 - Oculus CV1 - TM:Warthog

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic9979_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

Although still technically superior to many other sims, it is showing it's age.

I fail to see why, when given the option of all kinds of different fighter aircraft to model, some of which have never had a sim at all, ED should invest resources because the graphics of Falcon 4 are 'kind of ugly', especially since at its core it would still be the exact same game. Given the advantages Falcon 4 has over DCS it would be stupid from almost every point of view to waste time and money making 'yet another F-16 sim'. DCS would have to compete with a product that is still actively supported, not least of all by the Falcon 4 community itself and even comes in free variants... and the last thing I want to hear is "DCS: F-16 should have X because Falcon 4 has it!"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I mean I would love a F-117 sim.

G

Just trust me on this, you would not like it.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Don't buy those things, every single FSX F-16 add on that I have spent money is horrible. I haven't seen one that is modeled correctly. Unless you want to pay for the skin, because that's all your getting.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Yep' date=' even OF isn't at the pure realism level of DCS. Would love to see DCS-F16. That, or DCS-F18.[/quote']

It will probably bee one of those

MB:MSI X79A-GD45

CPU:Intel Core i7 3930K 3.2GHz

Ram:16 gb

Grafik :GTX 680 Sli

Win 7 64 bit

1200 W

2 ssd 120 gb

1 2 TB western Digital Caviar Green

I fail to see why, when given the option of all kinds of different fighter aircraft to model, some of which have never had a sim at all, ED should invest resources because the graphics of Falcon 4 are 'kind of ugly', especially since at its core it would still be the exact same game. Given the advantages Falcon 4 has over DCS it would be stupid from almost every point of view to waste time and money making 'yet another F-16 sim'. DCS would have to compete with a product that is still actively supported, not least of all by the Falcon 4 community itself and even comes in free variants... and the last thing I want to hear is "DCS: F-16 should have X because Falcon 4 has it!"

Because ED is making high quality sims and there is tons of info about the F-16 that's unclassified. Now it would be nice to have every fighter jet modeled, but that info just isn't there. Why model a F-22 with the controls of a A-10? or a EF2000 that is just a skin over a F-15? I look forward to any fighter they add, as long as it's a modern fighter.

• Like 1

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

... as long as it's a modern fighter.

:thumbup:

I don't even care if it is a circa 1950 aircraft, as long as it's model to the DCS level. Imagine how hard it would be to fly an Electric Lightning or a F-104

• Like 1

To whom it may concern,

Aah. the Eletric lightning. U used to be able to buy those and put it in your garden. Or am I lying? Anyway I think modern might be the way to go. Just a thought but with ed u might never know. Maybe the next one will be DCS: Wright flyer. The apache is great because of the amount of stuff designed to put one big hole in most things you care to name. Shame if it never happens. Anything that`s a modern jet or helicopter is fine by me.

Always remember. I don't have a clue what I'm doing

Just trust me on this, you would not like it.

Some people don't mind flying around and not doing too much. I think flying the F-117 wouldn't be to bad, maybe it would get boring after a bit.

Some people don't mind flying around and not doing too much. I think flying the F-117 wouldn't be to bad, maybe it would get boring after a bit.

Have you ever flown a 747 in FSX (or any other Microsoft Flight simulator version) in autopilot?

Same thing.

To whom it may concern,

Have you ever flown a 747 in FSX (or any other Microsoft Flight simulator version) in autopilot?

Same thing.

Yes, took off from Eielson and tried to land at the Army base 15 miles away and crashed everytime. I'm sure it flies better then a 747 :D