ACMI?

mooshim

I highly suggest TACVIEW also. I mainly use it to get a grip overall what happened on the battlefield. It helps in trying to figure out just who took out that tank I was about to fire a Mav off of, and it also lets you see SEAD and CAP and just what they are doing, just how close those MiGs were that you were ignoring, etc.

Where do I find the ACMI files? I have TACVIEW but I just dont know how to use it.

Oli 'Scarecrow' Lusk

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Intel Core i7 3930K @ 4.20Ghz

ASUS Rampage IV Extreme Motherboard

16GB DDR3 RAM

EVGA Geforce GTX 680 4GB

Where do I find the ACMI files? I have TACVIEW but I just dont know how to use it.

I've never used it but I assume TacView takes a regular track file that you have saved. You should find your tracks here 'C:\Users\YOUR NAME\Saved Games\DCS Warthog\Tracks'.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ASUS M4A785D-M Pro | XFX 650W XXX | AMD Phenom II X4 B55 Black Edition 3.2ghz | 4GB Corsair XMS2 DHX 800mhz | XFX HD 5770 1GB @ 850/1200 | Windows 7 64bit | Logitech G35 | Logitech Mx518 | TrackIR 4

My TrackIR Profile ( Speed 1.2 / Smooth 30 ) - Right click & save as.

I've never used it but I assume TacView takes a regular track file that you have saved. You should find your tracks here 'C:\Users\YOUR NAME\Saved Games\DCS Warthog\Tracks'.

Not real familiar but as I understand it, TACVIEW runs in the background while you are flying a mission and that is where it gets its data. When you set it up it adds an export function into the sim, similar to what Helios does to get live data as it happens.

That is most of what I know about it!:cry:

• Like 1

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Not real familiar but as I understand it, TACVIEW runs in the background while you are flying a mission and that is where it gets its data. When you set it up it adds an export function into the sim, similar to what Helios does to get live data as it happens.

You are correct, I remember reading that somewhere. Sometimes I wonder if I even have a brain :music_whistling:.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ASUS M4A785D-M Pro | XFX 650W XXX | AMD Phenom II X4 B55 Black Edition 3.2ghz | 4GB Corsair XMS2 DHX 800mhz | XFX HD 5770 1GB @ 850/1200 | Windows 7 64bit | Logitech G35 | Logitech Mx518 | TrackIR 4

My TrackIR Profile ( Speed 1.2 / Smooth 30 ) - Right click & save as.

Thanks, I think Ive worked it out. Im guesing that I have to use the DCS Blackshark option and just select the DCS A10 directory? Or is there a DCS A10 option available now since I downloaded it?

Oli 'Scarecrow' Lusk

16GB DDR3 RAM

EVGA Geforce GTX 680 4GB

Also tacview might be more accurate after patch 08, because ED has said that the replay now will contain more data :)

What I find very cool is that when you once you have set Tacview to record the A-10 data you don't have to set it again. (meaning after reboot you don't have to launch Tacview and set it again.)

No more pilots hiding under "I didn't fly low" ;)

CPU: Intel I7 7700k /Ram:32gb_ddr4

GFX: Nvidia Asus 1080 8Gb

Mon: Asus vg2448qe 24"

Disk: SSD

Stick: TM Warthog #1400/Saitek pro pedals/TIR5/TM MFDs

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks, I think Ive worked it out. Im guesing that I have to use the DCS Blackshark option and just select the DCS A10 directory? Or is there a DCS A10 option available now since I downloaded it?

There is a dcs a-10 option :)

CPU: Intel I7 7700k /Ram:32gb_ddr4

GFX: Nvidia Asus 1080 8Gb

Mon: Asus vg2448qe 24"

Disk: SSD

Stick: TM Warthog #1400/Saitek pro pedals/TIR5/TM MFDs

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There is a dcs a-10 option :)

Ok thanks, I guess I downloaded it before that was put in :)

Oli 'Scarecrow' Lusk

16GB DDR3 RAM

EVGA Geforce GTX 680 4GB