Bright greeen ingame screen (ATI 4770)

Kenan

I recently had to reinstall my ATI drivers (the old ones got messed up).

I used Revo Uninstaller to remove the drivers clean and then I used the latest 5.11. drivers.

Now when ingame (cockpit view and external views), I get this bright green screen:

6F311081-61D7-C34E-9344-C3C26E17F990_thumb.jpg

I checked my gfx options but they're the same. I even tried changing them hoping to "recache" the settings but no luck.

Anyone know what may be the problem and how can I fix it without having to redownload and reinstall the whole game?

Thanks.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commanding Officer of:

2nd Company 1st financial guard battalion "Mrcine"

See our squads here and our

Croatian radio chat for DCS World

I'd suggest deinstalling everything related to ATI in safe mode and reinstalling the drivers, could be a porked video driver at first glance.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

you can use 11.5 after installing drivers get the directx and visual c download in nates signature, thats how i fixed the green screen

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel I7 8700k processor overclocked to 5.0, Asus ROG Z370-E , 32 GB G Skill Ripjaw DDR4 2400 ram, Nvidia Geforce 1080 TI , Virpil Constellation Alpha/ Virpil 50 CM2 Base/MFG Crosswinds rudders/TIR 5, Windows 10 64 bit

I recently had to reinstall my ATI drivers (the old ones got messed up).

I used Revo Uninstaller to remove the drivers clean and then I used the latest 5.11. drivers.

Now when ingame (cockpit view and external views), I get this bright green screen:

6F311081-61D7-C34E-9344-C3C26E17F990_thumb.jpg

I checked my gfx options but they're the same. I even tried changing them hoping to "recache" the settings but no luck.

Anyone know what may be the problem and how can I fix it without having to redownload and reinstall the whole game?

Thanks.

Have a look at my post regarding this and HDR

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=73964

Anthony