VFTC: the new video, the new gallery!

Dear friends!

With pleasure the new video, devoted to performance of the VFTC Aerobatic Team at the International Aerobatics Festival in August, 2004 (Zhukovsky) is represented to your attention.

This is completely new video! Here you can see the aerobatics in the same sequence in which they have been shown to spectators during display in Zhukovsky:

http://files.virtualflight.ru/Video/vftc-summer2004.wmv

Video codec: Windows Media Video 9, 640x480

Audio codec: Windows Media Audio 9.1, 192 Kbps stereo

Length: 17 minutes 45 seconds

Size: 161 Mb

To view this movie you need Windows Media Player ver.9 installed or the official MS codec pack.

We have also totally renewed our galery. Now you can post comments and rate the videos, photos and screenshots. There you can find some new formations screenshots and photos from the Kubinka AB.

Have a pleasant viewing! :)

Искатель, =128= ЦПВЛ

Searcher, =128= VFTC

Outstanding! Enjoyed the editing, syncronized flying and dicipline you guys have... and of course formation aerobatics!

LawnDart

P.S. Is it just me or was some of that fotage shown in one of your previous movies as well? Regardless, you guys are definitely setting the standard for what's possible in the sim community! Keep it up!

[sigpic]http://www.virtualthunderbirds.com/Signatures/sig_LD.jpg[/sigpic]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Corsair 750D Case | Corsair RM850i PSU | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X CODE | 32GB Corsair DDR4 3200 |

Intel i7-8086K | Corsair Hydro H100i v2 Cooler | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW | Oculus Rift |

X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty | Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB NVMe | Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB | WD Caviar Black 2 x 1TB |

TM HOTAS Warthog | TM Pendular Rudder | TM MFD Cougar Pack | 40" LG 1080p LED | Win10 |

2 LawnDart:

Yes, it is another impression from Chkalov's cup programm :)

PS

Thanks for good words, very pleasure to hear it from you.

With Best Regards!

Daniel Tuseyev

Il-2: Battle of Stalingrad and Rise Of Flight projects manager

Guest vuong

Unbelievable!!!!!!!! Outstanding!!!!!!! Speechless!!!!!!!!!! from the beginning to the end.

Not only the pilots are exceptional but the people that make the video is so professional . The music, the sound, the transition.... everything, the perfect 10

With all respects

Jimmy

Thanks to all of you, guys! So great to hear from you these words! It's great that you have enjoyed it!

If you haven't seen our previous videos, they are available in our Gallery, don't miss it! :)

This video was made of one live show program that VFTC show last Summer. You could see most of these elements in our previos video "VFTC 2004" that have included the shots of another program also.

Well, you're all welcomed :) It's great that you have enjoyed it. Come again ;)

Искатель, =128= ЦПВЛ

Searcher, =128= VFTC

Woooow!!! These guys are good! This is the best FC video I've seen! editing, music, add on voices you name it, its good!

Congratulations, that is all I can say!

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Superb flying and excellent creative work on the video. That knife edge formation is just *so* impressive. Coordinated skill like that takes a lot of effort! Well done everyone involved.

It was only after seeing the VFTC flying live in April that I started to take formation flying seriously. If I'd seen this movie before then I would have assumed it was edited from a thousand attempts. Now I know they probably did it all in one "take" with an arm tied behind their backs, watching TV with one eye, and flying using the keyboard, not joysticks ;-)

Andrew McP

Now I know they probably did it all in one "take" with an arm tied behind their backs, watching TV with one eye, and flying using the keyboard, not joysticks ;-)

Andrew McP

Yes, they did it in real-time, and many watched this perfomance. And this fact makes that video much more valuable then flying itself. Many can do such figures after hundreds attempts, but VFTC made all of them in one attempt right on the show.

"There are five dangerous faults which may affect a general: recklessness, which leads to destruction; cowardice, which leads to capture; a hasty temper, which can be provoked by insults; a delicacy of honor which is sensitive to shame; over-solicitude for his men, which exposes him to worry and trouble." Sun Tzu

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic2354_5.gif[/sigpic]

Yes, they did it in real-time, and many watched this perfomance. And this fact makes that video much more valuable then flying itself. Many can do such figures after hundreds attempts, but VFTC made all of them in one attempt right on the show.

So, it should also be worth mentioning, they have spent hundreds and hundreds of hours more practicing this! We know...

[sigpic]http://www.virtualthunderbirds.com/Signatures/sig_LD.jpg[/sigpic]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Corsair 750D Case | Corsair RM850i PSU | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X CODE | 32GB Corsair DDR4 3200 |

Intel i7-8086K | Corsair Hydro H100i v2 Cooler | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW | Oculus Rift |

X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty | Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB NVMe | Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB | WD Caviar Black 2 x 1TB |

TM HOTAS Warthog | TM Pendular Rudder | TM MFD Cougar Pack | 40" LG 1080p LED | Win10 |

yep, that's for sure.

"There are five dangerous faults which may affect a general: recklessness, which leads to destruction; cowardice, which leads to capture; a hasty temper, which can be provoked by insults; a delicacy of honor which is sensitive to shame; over-solicitude for his men, which exposes him to worry and trouble." Sun Tzu

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic2354_5.gif[/sigpic]