VTAI: F-16C Fighting Falcon

Cool. I'll play around myself with custom F-16 MFDs rather than the LockOn ones as I've been wanting to do that for ages. Don't let me hold you back from releasing the F-16!

Hehe, I understood you Moa, we might need your experiences for the future projects such as F-22 Raptor :thumbup:

"Let my armies be the rocks, and the trees, and birds in the sky"

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree...

I think ED is something like that about helping the community in modding:

the3monkeys.jpg

:D

Muharharharhaa :megalol: Great pic :thumbup:

About the cockpit-story: I world be very happy if it is possible to make the HUD and MFD`s useable. Not the menue and design-simply the stock MFD`s. So for examble- For a F-16 cockpit the F-15 radar MFD, The F-15 weapon control and the A-10 MFD for using Maverick and TGP`s.

Its not the problem to build a cockpit and animate all the analog instruments but its not possible to reanimate the MFD`s and HUD`s ... is it?

Best Greetings,

TOM

Edited by TOMCATZ

Born to fly but forced to work.

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

> Its not the problem to build a cockpit and animate all the analog instruments but its not possible to reanimate the MFD`s and HUD`s ... is it?

Not without rendering with an external program (which what I am experimenting with).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

News

Any News ? Textures ?

Hehe, I understood you Moa, we might need your experiences for the future projects such as F-22 Raptor :thumbup:

BTW: i working on/testing vector thrust nowadays ;)

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

Hi guys, Im not working on the cockpif so often as my exams start and some special life stuff unfortunately. Progress still going on but slowly. I will inform everyone with the progress we making next weeks.

"Let my armies be the rocks, and the trees, and birds in the sky"

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi guys, Im not working on the cockpif so often as my exams start and some special life stuff unfortunately. Progress still going on but slowly. I will inform everyone with the progress we making next weeks.

Take your time.

Always remember. I don't have a clue what I'm doing

• 5 months later...

Hi again guys..:)

Now we plan to make this for DCS World as full clickable cockpit.. so we are looking for new team members who have experience about LUA and DCS systems e.t.c. ..

I will open new topic for more details soon..

c@sper

VTAI

render32.thumb.jpg.e865feea71acaf399fbb2b5588031056.jpg

• Like 3

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:cheer3nc::thumbsup::yay::clap::punk::clap_2::):holiday::beer:

That about sums it up!

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

Does the recent outburst of awesomeness in this forums ever stop?!

Great to hear this and all the best for your project.

Unbelievable to think that only a few weeks ago practically no one would have dreamed of having only one of the recently announced airframes available...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Deedle, deedle!

Good news!

Remember when the above was positively space-age (Iron Eagle) and the Viper was still a 9G frontline fighter?

:huh:So the F-16 is no longer a 9g frontline fighter?

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Oh yesss! This is news is totally wunderbar! :D

"A true 'sandbox flight sim' requires hi-fidelity flyable non-combat utility/support aircraft."

Wishlist Terrains - Bigger maps

Wishlist Modules - A variety of utility aircraft to better reflect the support role. E.g. Flying the Hornet ... big yawn ... flying a Caribou on a beer run to Singapore? Count me in. Extracting a Recon Patrol from a hastily prepared landing strip at a random 6 figure grid reference? Now yer talking!