Keystroke Programming

About that troublesome 'Windows' key: I'm currently using an X52 and it won't accept the 'RWin' key as a programmable key. LockOn doesn't seem to offer the choice to reassign the 'Radar Search Mode' key combination of 'RWin-i' either.

What's a virtual pilot to do? I have a functional X52 profile written for LockOn, apart from that keystroke combination. Are there any options for me other than actually using the keyboard to cycle the radar search modes?

Any help would be appreciated...

DrafTech <//><

About that troublesome 'Windows' key: I'm currently using an X52 and it won't accept the 'RWin' key as a programmable key. LockOn doesn't seem to offer the choice to reassign the 'Radar Search Mode' key combination of 'RWin-i' either.

What's a virtual pilot to do? I have a functional X52 profile written for LockOn, apart from that keystroke combination. Are there any options for me other than actually using the keyboard to cycle the radar search modes?

Any help would be appreciated...

DrafTech <//><

Find a way around it by remapping the Rwin key to a different key combo, THEN map your X52 to that combo.

I'm using this to cycle PRF for the Russian jets - is this what you're trying to do?

I've mapped cycle PRF to Shift-2 - I have an X45 button mapped to switch to BVR mode, and a pinky switch set to Shift.

Keystroke Programming

How do I 'remap' the Radar Search Mode Rwin-i key combination when it isn't a choice in the key commands menu within LockOn?

If you're using some other keystroke combination to 'cycle PRF', how'd you remap it? Is it listed in key commands menu within LockOn? My LockOn key commands do not include anything called 'cycle PRF', though cycling Auto/PRF/RPF is what the Rwin-i Radar Search Mode key combination is supposed to do.

A little more help, please...

DrafTech <//><

How do I 'remap' the Radar Search Mode Rwin-i key combination when it isn't a choice in the key commands menu within LockOn?

If you're using some other keystroke combination to 'cycle PRF', how'd you remap it? Is it listed in key commands menu within LockOn? My LockOn key commands do not include anything called 'cycle PRF', though cycling Auto/PRF/RPF is what the Rwin-i Radar Search Mode key combination is supposed to do.

A little more help, please...

DrafTech <//><

It's definitely there in mine - go to Options, and then Input, and then select "Combat" with the little red box. It's towards the bottom of the list, and is labelled "Change Radar Pulse Repeat Frequency"

Some of the control options have been added with v1.1, and are in odd places on the lists.