Buying FC for a friend...

Elcap

Hi,

I have a friend who wants to buy FC, because of the new low price... but he doesn't own a credit card... So, we had the following idea (we are veeeeeeery intelligent !!!! :p ) : I buy FC with my card, and he give me the money... Aren't we genius ?

But we don't see how to do this... the objective is to get a code/registration for him, not for me (I've already bought FC)

Thanks a lot for your help/ideas !!

PS : excuse me for my english.... ;-)

Well, i think the solution is quite simple.

Take a pair of beers and go straight ahead to your friend´s house, turn on his PC, and buy FC with your credit card. And just all.

FC in his PC and your credit card paying for it. Also you can give him your credit card number by phone if you trust enough in your relation, but i think this is very dangerous, you know, I´m veeeeeeeeeeeryyyy diffident.

Don´t forget the money back to your pocket, men.

erf... so simple that we didn't think about it.... the pb is that he lives 250km away from me... wich is far, for me :D

I'll give him my credit card number, thanks for the idea :D

(I'll ask permission to my wife before........:p )

Thanks !!

erf... so simple that we didn't think about it.... the pb is that he lives 250km away from me... wich is far, for me :D

I'll give him my credit card number, thanks for the idea :D

(I'll ask permission to my wife before........:p )

Thanks !!

Erm . . . I have a better idea.

Order the CD version online from NaturalPoint. Get it shipped to him, not you. Don't have to wave your credit card number all over the place (something I don't tend to like doing), and he gets a CD for his troubles.

In fact it's because of the new low price taht he wants to buy it... order a cd is more expensive...

EDIT : I'm back from NP.... it's not so expensive in fact. I'll see with my friend.... but now, I have more important to do : HOLIDAYYYYYS !!!!! :D

thanks all :)