Nose pitching up when activating Route mode

Every now and then after activating route mode, my nose pitches up and I slow down. I try to maintain a speed of 250 kph but after I activate route mode, my chopper slows down to about 220kph. This has been plaguing me for a long time, and I am wondering if I am doing something wrong. Can anyone shed some light on this. Shouldn't the autopilot maintain the speed that I had before I activated Route mode?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Call Sign: Warhammer

:huh: The shark should not do that. Its some time gone but im sure we done Formation Flights with Leader in Route mode at about 250 Km/h.

But also heard something .....230,,,,220 km/h....Route mode hmmmmmmmmmmmm

>>>>>>>>> Testing soon.

"Blyat Naaaaa" - Izlom

It should maintain it as long as you are trimmed before hand. If you can let go of the stick and maintain speed and alt, you should be fine. I've pitched up a few times, but I just quickly retrim and it's all good.

Thanks for the replies guys. I always trim the helicopter perfectly before hitting route mode. I get the speed of 250 kph stabilized, and my altitude stabilized. I also have it pointed at the waypoint before hitting route mode. Still my nose pitches up about 15 degrees and slows my chopper down to about 220kph before the nose settles down again and maintains that speed. My chopper also increases altitude due to the nose pitching up.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hmm can you try to trim that you get faster than 220km/h WHEN you are IN Routemode or do you get the same proplem again then ?

I mean Routemode ON >>>>Trim for Speed......

Also try out not to head to an Waypoint... try AUTOTURN> ON-ROUTEMODE> ON-

SHKVAL> ON-HMS> ON and Press and hold the uncage SHKVAL Button.the Helicopter should follow your Headmovements then and follow the direction you release the uncage SHKVAL Button.

Just for Testing the Helicopter without Heading to an Waypoint.

Also look into the mission file which speed is dedicated for you Heading to the next Waypoint(That would be really awesome if your helo is takin the speed which is written down there).:huh:

"Blyat Naaaaa" - Izlom

Also try out not to head to an Waypoint... try AUTOTURN> ON-ROUTEMODE> ON-SHKVAL> ON-HMS> ON and Press and hold the uncage SHKVAL Button.the Helicopter should follow your Headmovements then and follow the direction you release the uncage SHKVAL Button.

I've done this alot before, but never with route mode on..Think I'll try this tonight..Thanks for the tip !

Also look into the mission file which speed is dedicated for you Heading to the next Waypoint(That would be really awesome if your helo is takin the speed which is written down there).:huh:

I just checked the mission editor out, and all the missions say 150kph. I don't think that is the problem.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The cruise speed of the Ka-50 is around 220 km/h. The autopilot is probably slowing the helicopter to maintain either the nominal cruise power or the maximum continouous power. Check the engine power indicator on the right panel to confirm.

The cruise speed of the Ka-50 is around 220 km/h. The autopilot is probably slowing the helicopter to maintain either the nominal cruise power or the maximum continouous power. Check the engine power indicator on the right panel to confirm.

Hmmm no dont think so:noexpression:

"Blyat Naaaaa" - Izlom