How's the Patch Progressing?

Can anyone in the know provided any info on the status of the patch is it still being programmed,or is it in beta testing? A list of the fixes or the readme file would be nice.

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

Think everyones been on their best behaviour RE asking for info on the patch so how about a couple of unsubtle hints from ED to keep us interested......;-)

ED is rightfully not making any comments about a patch releasedate -- if they did we would have had mass histeria on the forums. Now all is thankfully calm.

We will get it when its ready and not anytime sooner. When it is released it will be packed with goodies :).

met vriendelijke groet,

Михель

"умный, спортсмен, комсомолетс"

[sIGPIC]159th_pappavis.jpg[/sIGPIC]

[TABLE]SPECS: i9-9900K 32gigs RAM, Geforce 2070RTX, Creative XFi Fata1ity, TIR5, Valve Index & HP Reverb, HOTAS Warthog, Logitech G933 Headset, 10Tb storage.[/TABLE]

The patch is being worked on, and ED decided to address a few more things than they anticipated originally (no, it's not likely that they are saddressing yoru favorite bug though)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Don't think we're asking for dates, just a rough idea on whats happening. Forums pretty

dead these days so maybe some mild hysteria would help spark interest.

I concur, this was my intention and thoughts exactly when I posted. Not asking for a release date. :cool:

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

"The patch is being worked on, and ED decided to address a few more things than they anticipated originally "

Well, that is good news. I actually don't mind things taking longer if it means it's better.

So, take your time and kick some butt :)

Guest ruggbutt
would the patch be for free or another 29 dollars patch :)

2 new flight models, one new plane and 3 new sets of seasons for the terrain is a patch?

Not in the real world.

Rough idea of what's happening:

The devs are working on it.

I can only speak in generalities, but there is an ECM issue (which a lot of you are probably familiar with), network code review, a crash bug was located and worked on, and a bunch of other things.

if the devs want to give you details, they will do so, but I think they're a little too busy right.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

RNM2000

Do we really need to go over all that "$30 dollars for a patch" thing again?

1.0 to 1.01 : no new planes, free

1.01 to 1.02 : no new planes, free

Ground unit LOD : no new units or planes, free

client stutter download : no new units or planes, free

Patches, free.

FC : 2 new planes (SU25 a new plane), new ground units , seasons pack etc.

Add on, not free

my expectation is that if it's nearer the first 4, it'll be a patch (which is what the're calling it) & be free (& rightly so)

If it's more on the scale of FC, it's an add on & (rightly so) won't be free. & no-one will winge about it ( well some people probably will ...)

Damn - I went over it again anyway ! Damn, Damn, Damn.

Cheers.

1.2 addon.

Can we just get a repackaged game - it's quite a pain getting new people into a game when they need to buy 3 (after 1.2) boxes to play one game.

So, dev's, please package into one for addon, telling someone "to play 1.2 you must first find Lomac in the bin for $15, then goto a Russian site and pay $29, then order 1.2 from Naturalpoint for $29 (or whatever wherever for whatever much) ".... :)

Guest ruggbutt

The majority of us have LOMAC and Flaming Cliffs. The last thing I need is to install from scratch............again. ;)

LOL!! It's starting to become the Lomac Dance!

Install 1.0 from CD

Install Flaming Cliffs

Install Season Pack

Install Movies Pack

Install Ground LOD's Fix

Install Network Stutter Fix

And soon:

Install 1.11

Then if you have favorite mods to install . . .

I hope 1.11 will include Ground LOD's fix and Network Stutter fix :)

"There are five dangerous faults which may affect a general: recklessness, which leads to destruction; cowardice, which leads to capture; a hasty temper, which can be provoked by insults; a delicacy of honor which is sensitive to shame; over-solicitude for his men, which exposes him to worry and trouble." Sun Tzu

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic2354_5.gif[/sigpic]

Whats the word on 1.2, when its released will it be compatible with 1.1 online?

Sounds like they revisited MP so you can pretty much count on it NOT being compatible. I don't think any version since 1.0 has been backwards compatible. Still a solid sim for Multiplay.

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

Not to give you a hard time, but that would be a patch for PF..;)

Not to give you a hard time, but PF's FM's are um... ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]