Digital Camo Skin

Ranger79

All of those patterns are the hotness! Are you guys sharing those with a link somewhere? Or am I being presumptuous? I don't mean to infringe on any artistic licenses here. :)

Gigabyte B450M | AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | 32Gb RAM | EVGA RTX 2070 XC | TM WH HOTAS w/Deltasim's slew sensor upgrade on custom desk mounts | TM Cougar MFD's in 3D-printed enclosures w/screens | TrackIr 5 Pro w/TrackClip Pro | TCL 46" 4K, Acer 27" | Win 10 64bit | An uncomfortable amount of DCS modules

Hi Ranger,

coud you make some changes on the skin u made for me?

woud like to get rid of the teeth and the fish at front and i prefer the catstep at the engine side as German Squad Sig.

That woud be realy cool if you coud make this for me.

sorry about my bad english

Kindly Regards Sharkie

Edited by Sharkie

All of those patterns are the hotness! Are you guys sharing those with a link somewhere? Or am I being presumptuous? I don't mean to infringe on any artistic licenses here. :)

As soon as I finish them I will post them, still need to tweak a few things.

I could not find clear pics on google of Digicam patterns. Could you PM me the link Ranger79?

These are the types of skins I used in Photoshop http://www.owfinc.com/images/Camo/International%20Digital%20.JPG

Hi Ranger,

woud like to get rid of the teeth and the fish at front and i prefer the catstep at the engine side as German Squad Sig.

Kindly Regards Sharkie

Sharkie,

Please explain further regarding the engine side? Do you want the paw print on the engine to replace the squadron patch?

As soon as I finish them I will post them, still need to tweak a few things.

Friggin' fantastic! Keep up the good work!

Gigabyte B450M | AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | 32Gb RAM | EVGA RTX 2070 XC | TM WH HOTAS w/Deltasim's slew sensor upgrade on custom desk mounts | TM Cougar MFD's in 3D-printed enclosures w/screens | TrackIr 5 Pro w/TrackClip Pro | TCL 46" 4K, Acer 27" | Win 10 64bit | An uncomfortable amount of DCS modules

Belive this is in the wrong froum..

skins such should be in the DCS Mod page please... ^^

anyway looks great army Digital..honestly i like A-10 Classic camo from the 70's an 80's European theater camo..

anyway nice like it skin.. ^^

Hi Ranger,

Kindly Regards Sharkie

Sharkie,

I did remove the shark and add the logo to the engines, but I did not have enough time to remove the teeth, download link here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GLY6W6Z7

Ranger79

Nice job dude.

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

Please try and make more skins, your good at this !!!!

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me