Who Would Buy DCS SU-25T?

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me to the Su25/T is so much fun because it is such a pig to fly :thumbup: The announced upgrade for FC2 is probably all we'll get though. Maybe if we all wish real hard Ricardo will do a 25 pit to compliment his excellent 25T pit;)

hmmm, thinking about it.....:music_whistling:

25T is the best plane ever made by ed. It is incredibly more interesting to pilot than the other planes. It has a better armement than the A10 and can make SEAD missions. it's a good platform for the DSC simu. a navalisation would be a real jewel:joystick:

• 3 weeks later...

Call me a sick addicted junkie, I would purchase a "Snoopy vs the Red Baron if DCS built it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face." Mike Tyson

The entire content of The Five Rings, The Art of War, and On War condensed into a single statement uttered by a moron.

All planes in DCS will have LO origin.

Edited by Boberro

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

To support ED, yes. To fly it, well...what could I do, the only Su in DCS... but I want my beloved Flanker:cry: I have been Flanker armchair pilot since '96:pilotfly: And just recently we had full 15-Year Anniversary!

Edited by Shaman

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

• 2 weeks later...

I think it is time to move on from the SU-25 and other Flaming Cliff/Lock_on Flyables (although a Mig-29 is always welcome). We have seen it in both Lock On and Flaming Cliffs. Although the A-10 was aslo present, I would like them to add new playable aircraft to the series and not necessarally revisit stuff that we could fly previously.

Just my 5 cents.

I think it is time to move on from the SU-25 and other Flaming Cliff/Lock_on Flyables (although a Mig-29 is always welcome). We have seen it in both Lock On and Flaming Cliffs. Although the A-10 was aslo present, I would like them to add new playable aircraft to the series and not necessarally revisit stuff that we could fly previously.

Just my 5 cents.

It's a good point. The Su-25T is kind of fun because of those vikhr missiles but new is good.

Always remember. I don't have a clue what I'm doing

• 1 year later...

I would definitely pay for a full release of the SU25... so much more fun flying this thing in ground attack than the A10. Real flying.

Not complaining about the free SU25T in DCS world, however having the same standard as the A10C would be amazing and make my year.

Maybe this will be included in the FC3 release for DCS world? Am hoping there will be a cockpit upgrade for that release.

Absolutely, without a doubt.

EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming | i5 7600K 3.8 GHz | ASRock Z270 Pro4 | Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 16 GB | PNY CS2030 NVMe SSD 480 GB | WD Blue 7200 RPM 1TB HDD | Corsair Carbide 200R ATX Mid-Tower | Win 10 x64

We should start an Indigo fundraiser drive with the proceeds going to a trust for the lucky Dev who steps up to the plate to give us a High-Fidelity Toad or even the TM version.

As they say, Money Talks :D

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

We should start an Indigo fundraiser drive with the proceeds going to a trust for the lucky Dev who steps up to the plate to give us a High-Fidelity Toad or even the TM version.

As they say, Money Talks :D

+1 for that idea! I will buy a AFM model with clickable cockpit of Su-25.

(HJ)

Bloody hell NO, NO, NO, NO. As in the immortal words of Luke Skywalker 'What a piece of junk!". Sorry, but I've only flown the free version of it in DCS World. My shed flies better than that (and I'm not talking about my clapped out old car either! I only flew it the once, never again. There are far more interesting Russian jets out there like the Fulcrum. Now that I would prob buy. But I aint buying up everything that ED design just to keep them in business. Rant over. Roger and out

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

Yeap...

Even though I bought A-10C Warthog, I'm totally addicted to the Su-25T and want to learn it first before proceeding to the A-10.

I'd love to have a working cockpit, complete with switches, and additional training videos for takeoff and landing...