Uncage shkval, how to bring back speed counter?

ScEBlack1

Hello guys, been awhile since I flew the shark since learning the Hog and I decided to get back into BlackShark to be able to fly both for different types of fighting. I have forgotten some things so my question is once I uncage the shkval I no longer have my speed up in my hud nor nav settings, which button is it again in the control settings that will bring this back (I suppose turning off the shkval) so I can set it on my hotas? thanks.

Targeting Mode Reset Button [bACKSPACE]

It's located immediately to the right of the Laser Standby/Off Switch

It's the only way I'm aware of.

• Like 1

WinX | i7 7700K @ 4.5 | ROG Maximus IX Hero| ASUS ROG GTX 1080 @ 8/256 | G.SKILL TridentZ @ 32 | Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | SanDisk SSD Plus 240 & 960 | Acer XG270HU 27 2560x1440 | AOC E1659Fwu w/TM Cougars | TM Warthog #53817 w/Monstertech HOTAS Mounts | CH Pro Pedals | Track IR 5 | Razer Blackwidow X Tourney, Naga Epic Chroma, Blackshark | Plugable USB 3.0 7-port hub

Targeting Mode Reset Button [bACKSPACE]

It's located immediately to the right of the Laser Standby/Off Switch

It's the only way I'm aware of.

%100 right

Home built PC Win 10 Pro 64bit, MB ASUS Z170 WS, 6700K, EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid, 32GB DDR4 3200, Thermaltake 120x360 RAD, Custom built A-10C sim pit, TM WARTHOG HOTAS, Cougar MFD's, 3D printed UFC and Saitek rudders. HTC VIVE VR.

https://digitalcombatmercenaries.enjin.com/