HawgTouch - Free Panels & Gauges for A-10C

If its any help. Here is my acc.xml. ( As a Zip file.)

It has the MFCD's, the UFC, the CDU and the Tyrix Warning panel. Its currently on a 19" monitor.

:thumbup:

Acc.zip

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]i7 Haswell @ 4.6Ghz, Z97p, GTX1080, 32GB DDR3, x3SSD, Win7/64, professional. 32" BenQ, TIR 5, Saitek x55 HOTAS.

Search User Files for "herky" for my uploaded missions. My flight sim videos on You Tube. https://www.youtube.com/user/David Herky

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the "APP.xml" added to my ACC.XML.

You get them all arranged to fit a 19" monitor. Just alter the X Y positions to suite your monitor.:smilewink:

Hope thats what you wanted. My 19" is full now, so its a 22" Touch screen (or Two maybee) next.!!

AppAcc.zip

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]i7 Haswell @ 4.6Ghz, Z97p, GTX1080, 32GB DDR3, x3SSD, Win7/64, professional. 32" BenQ, TIR 5, Saitek x55 HOTAS.

Search User Files for "herky" for my uploaded missions. My flight sim videos on You Tube. https://www.youtube.com/user/David Herky

Thanks, I may try that as last resort. ClearDark, or anyone please add my APP.xml to ACC.xml in My profile.zip. Thanks

You dont need to "do that as a last resort"...It works! I have it running, its on my A10 setup....Just try it and if it works give us a credit , if not shout at me!!! Its on a 19" monitor. Here is the last revision..just alter your DCS file to match..:thumbup:

AppAcc.zip

• Like 1

Hey CD, is there any word on the Steam-compatible version yet?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

--------------------------------------------------

Joshua Stubbles, Environment Artist - i5-2400K @ 3.8ghz | Thermaltake Frio CPU cooling | ASUS P8P67 Pro Rev3.1 | 8GB Corsair Dominator @1600mhz | 2x GeForce GTS250 SLI AF2 | 2x WDHDD 500GB RAID 0 | Thermaltake Armor case | Thermaltake Tough Power 850w PSU | Samsung BX2440X | BenQ FP202W | Saitek X52 Pro | Thrustmaster Cougar MFD | TrackIR4 Pro

Thanks Accipiter, but I get an error with it. Besides I made several other changes for my setup.

Glad you got your version to work! What error message did you get? That version ( last one I posted) works fine on my system. ( Shouldn't be any xml parser error! )

CD, will 1.6 have the "Genious keyboard input thingy", or is that still a work in progress? If I can fix the OSB keys on the CDU and the rocker switches on the MFCD's I am 100% perfect!

CD, will 1.6 have the "Genious keyboard input thingy", or is that still a work in progress? If I can fix the OSB keys on the CDU and the rocker switches on the MFCD's I am 100% perfect!

Yes it will! :D

Soooo, how's the Steam-compatible 1.6 coming? ;D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

--------------------------------------------------

Joshua Stubbles, Environment Artist - i5-2400K @ 3.8ghz | Thermaltake Frio CPU cooling | ASUS P8P67 Pro Rev3.1 | 8GB Corsair Dominator @1600mhz | 2x GeForce GTS250 SLI AF2 | 2x WDHDD 500GB RAID 0 | Thermaltake Armor case | Thermaltake Tough Power 850w PSU | Samsung BX2440X | BenQ FP202W | Saitek X52 Pro | Thrustmaster Cougar MFD | TrackIR4 Pro

Anyone have a profile with just the MFCD's on a second monitor? I looked through the showcase profile, and can't figure out what I need :(

Edit: I guess I can just use the showcase profile for now, and use just the MFCD and UFC.

Edited by kharne

Hey ClearDark, hows 1.6 coming on? You've got to give us some new's, the suspense is killing me. Been checking the forum at least twice a day for the last three weeks - :cry:, I feel its going to be a big update.

______________________________________________________________________________________

AMD Phenom II X4 955 3.4 Ghz | 8GB DDR3 Dual Channel | Ati HD4850 XFX | 22" Samsung TFT & NEC 17" touchscreen

I was thinking its been a while, hope all is well CD.

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

Are there any instructions on how to use this HawgTouch?

First set up your monitors using this Multimonitor guide......http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=60815

Then read the Original Hawgtouch thread here.....http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=69555

Then go back to the begining of this thread. It sounds like a lot but in reality it's quite easy.

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir