Tip for faster/smoother game experience

for the game to run faster , you need to create a shortcut for the game to start in high priority . don't know why it works better than if you change the priority after the game started . here :

create a shortcut with this :

target : C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe /c start "runhigh" /high "C:\Program Files (x86)\Eagle Dynamics\LockOn Flaming Cliffs 2\bin\x86\stable\Launcher.exe" --console"

start in : "C:\Program Files (x86)\Eagle Dynamics\LockOn Flaming Cliffs 2"

for FC 2 game . runs great here . cheers

But the Launcher.exe is just the menu UI. How would setting the priority higher for that executable affect the priority and performance of the game which is a different executable?

I've got 99 problems but my Ekran ain't one

Thanks for sharing your tip jpm, but I think this setting has more to do with what computer you are at (how many cores you have) and how many background apps you have running. I have a six core and it (obviously) doesn't increase performance as there are plenty of cores left to run other apps. Anyway, it is a worthy thing to try if your computer is a single or dual core. :thumbup:

Forum | Videos | DCS:BS Demo1 / Demo2 | YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i have a i3 530 with few programs installed and the improvement is obvious whatever the game or the app . sorry to insist but lock on loads much faster here , i mean i'm just sharing a tip whatever you use it or not it doesn't empeach me from leaving :smilewink:

Like I said, thanks for sharing your tip, it's what is making the community a worthy one! You have to accept though that some things work different on other computers which is also worthy to share. Don't be offended by it mate and no-one asks you to leave it ;)

Forum | Videos | DCS:BS Demo1 / Demo2 | YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Like I said, thanks for sharing your tip, it's what is making the community a worthy one! You have to accept though that some things work different on other computers which is also worthy to share. Don't be offended by it mate and no-one asks you to leave it ;)

why should i be offended , did i say you were wrong ? ;) . thanks for the compliments :thumbup:

Edited by jpm1

Hello gents,

Have my FC2 at AA x16.(Anti Aliasing)

By overriding any application.

The simulator runs better, getting more fps as well.

x16 is the highest for my videocard.

There would be more AA for other cards, if available.

Am just experimenting with it and so far so good.

Thought i share this................:thumbup:

Hello gents,

There would be more AA for other cards, if available.

Am just experimenting with it and so far so good.

Thought i share this................:thumbup:

So by increasing the AA in Nvidia control panel to the maximum (overwriting application settings) it creates better fps???

Now thats a thoughtful :huh:

Even though the sim runs a lot better now, I'll give it test run as soon as I finish work.

Intel i7 12700k / Corsair H150i Elite Capellix / Asus TUF Z690 Wifi D4 / Corsair Dominator 32GB 3200Mhz / Corsair HW1000W / 1x Samsung SSD 970 Evo Plus 500Gb + 1 Corsair MP600 1TB / ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 OC V2 / Fractal Design Meshify 2 / HOTAS Warthog / TFRP Rudder / TrackIR 5 / Dell U2515h 25" Monitor 1440p

Has anyone tried this with A10C.

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

Has anyone tried this with A10C.

You at home?

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

In BS I had this: AAX4 was better then AAX2 but I haven't noticed this in A-10.

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MEG X570 UNIFY (AM4, AMD X570, ATX), Noctua NH-DH14, EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA, Seasonic Focus PX (850W), Kingston HyperX 240GB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM CL16, Cooler Master 932 HAF, Samsung Odyssey G5; 34", Win 10 X64 Pro, Track IR, TM Warthog, TM MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudders