SU27 SKM in action...

nsvge

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice images.

I was also amazed with the colors and texture sharpness. I thought it is something ATI like ;) and you say photoshop.. oh well.

I really like your afterburner. Are you using some afterburner mod?

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

• 2 weeks later...
GeForce 4 MX440

512mb RAM DDR

Those two are your major problems. Even though this game is also very cpu dependent, I would also recommend you upgrading that P4 3.0Ghz to above a 3.5 ghz or athlon 3500+ if you have the money. For now, the ram and graphics card is the major bottle neck. I’m assuming you are running this game with the lowest settings because it won’t go any faster (sorry). If you have the cash…try to get maybe a 6800 gt or above. (note: if you want to play on maxed out settings push the graphics card further). As for ram, 1 gig should get rid of all the stutters.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Now that's just crazy, I just updated my cpu from 800Mhz to 3.0Ghz (in April) so I'll run the game on low/medium thats not a problem. I'm planning to upgrade the Graphic card and memory but not right now.

Will atleast the 1024×1024 skins run fine on my current specs?

Actually, upgrade your graphics card ASAP ... if you have the money, get a 6800, if you have less money, get the 6600.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...