DCS: A-10C Warthog - Ramp Start ATC

You can be a bit of a berk, Mower. Of course it's enlightening; primarily for those who still need to learn how to do this. When the head developer of the sim takes the time to make really well put-together tutorial videos, why bite the hand that feeds?

• Like 1

nice ;)

+1, Nice:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Celticcoho (OriginFreedom)

WIN 7 64 bit, I7975 at 3.6ghz,X58 Classified 3 Mobo, 6gb Corsair 2000 ram, 2 ea ATI 5870 Eyefinity 6 2gb's , 27" Ultra Sharp,(main view), 3 23"touch screens , Tm Warthog, Saitek Combat Pedals Track IR 5,:D JIM.:book:

When the head developer of the sim takes the time to make really well put-together tutorial videos, why bite the hand that feeds?

I've always been impressed that the producer of a sim takes the time to do videos... and good ones.

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

What's the deal with the airspeed, vsi and alt tapes on the hud??? I want!!

Edited by Cezar11

Home built i5 quadcore. dual ATI 4850 in xfire mode. 16GB ram Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Rudder, TrackIR 5, TM MFD's, windows 7 64 ultimate.. 40" primary screen, 19" secondary

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

As I said, forgive me.

No Worries Mower....I have got great help from you.....Looking thru the rest of the BS, lol, Cheers,,, I am sure others have as well!!!! TY:)

I for one, Keep learning......How do you take your hand off the Stick and pop your Beer open??I crash every time..Truth, I learn much from so many...Thanks All, JIM

Edited by celticcoho

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Celticcoho (OriginFreedom)

WIN 7 64 bit, I7975 at 3.6ghz,X58 Classified 3 Mobo, 6gb Corsair 2000 ram, 2 ea ATI 5870 Eyefinity 6 2gb's , 27" Ultra Sharp,(main view), 3 23"touch screens , Tm Warthog, Saitek Combat Pedals Track IR 5,:D JIM.:book:

Just go to your IFFCC menu :smilewink:

It's amazing what happens when you read the F'n manual!! LOL Thanks!

Home built i5 quadcore. dual ATI 4850 in xfire mode. 16GB ram Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Rudder, TrackIR 5, TM MFD's, windows 7 64 ultimate.. 40" primary screen, 19" secondary

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

What's the deal with the airspeed, vsi and alt tapes on the hud??? I want!!

can be set in display mode (BIT-TEST)

ARMA 3 SUPPORTER

I7 2600K/ P8P67/ 2x 120GB SSD OCZ Agility 3/ 32GB DDR3/ MSI GTX680 Twin Frozr II /WIN 8 Pro 64-bit/ HOTAS WARTHOG™/ TIR5/ G19