A-10 C - tips & tricks collection gathered in one PDF

hreich

Have you ever asked yourself during flight how to reset hung store indication?

Have you ever wondered why your GBUs wont drop when you pickle?

Ever wondered where are your pilot log data files?

Here is little tips&tricks document for your use...Print it as multiple pages per sheet (2*A5 format and use it in your own A5 kneepad)..Pictures later..

Feel free to post your own instructions here and if i have time i will add them to pdf document...

Note: This is a collection of other people tutos, gathered in one document. Thanks to WarriorX and others whose great tutorials gave me an idea to create condensed tutorial.

Note* Pdf file updated 05.07.2011

(corrected page allignement, added info about authors (kind of)).

A-10 DCS tips.pdf

Edited by hreich
To give credits to authors
  • Like 11

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pilot from Croatia

hreich, you cut and pasted from my Tutorial on Coordinate Entry.

Using others work verbatim without giving credit is bad form. And then to call it your tips and tricks document...

At least state in your PDF that this is a condensation of WarrorX's Tutorial....and then a link to the original document.

I put a lot of hard work in those Tutorials, and I would hope you would understand my request.

Please address this.

• Like 2

Using others work verbatim without giving credit is bad form. And then to call it your tips and tricks document...

At least state in your PDF that this is a condensation of WarrorX's Tutorial....and then a link to the original document.

I put a lot of hard work in those Tutorials, and I would hope you would understand my request.

Please address this.

:music_whistling: Seriously hreich I think another whole page for all your references would have been a nice edition to your handy little guide.

Referencing a Term Paper

• 1 Title your reference page Works Cited and center it in the middle of the page. Do not underline or place the title in quotation marks. Make sure your reference page is a separate page at the end of your term paper, but numbered consecutively after the last page of your paper.

• 2 Enter citations in alphabetical order. Double-space all separate citations, but do not put spaces between lines of the same entry. Indent the second line and all subsequent lines of all citations. For in-text citations, put the author's last name and the page number in parentheses, separated by a comma.

• 3 Use italics or underlining for film, book and magazine titles. Use quotation marks for the titles of shorter works, such as poems, short stories and magazine or newspaper articles.

Oh btw I'd like to reference ehow.com for this partial list. :megalol:

Intel i5-2500k @ 4.4GHz w/ H70 liquid cooler, ASRock PRO3-M Z68 Mobo, 32G 1600Mhz Mushkin RAM, EVGA GTX970 4GB , OCZ Agility 3 128g SSD, SanDisk 240g SSD, Win7 64-bit

--Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/livingfood --

Just a personal opinion, but I wouldn't start adding in pictures. Keep it short and sweet.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Great minds think alike; idiots seldom differ.":pilotfly:

i5 3750K@4.3Ghz, MSI Z77A GD55, 8GB DDR3, Palit GTX 670, 24" Benq@1920*1080, X52 Pro, Win 7 64bit.

• 1 month later...

I just edited my first post....

Sorry...

Please address this.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pilot from Croatia

The file still look the same as it used to including this which I had wondered about before. Was this in a beta version because I only have the released version I have never seen this directory or these files. Just curious.

You can play several replay demo tracks that are included with the game. After pressing the

Replay button from the Main Menu, direct the browser to: (drive letter of game

install/DCS A-10C/Missions/Tracks/Demo

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• 1 month later...

added to the Tutorial Colletion on DCS Wiki and ED Wiki. Category: DCS: A-10C Warthog Specials , subcategory: Quick Information about certain things.

Edited by MemphisBelle

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; Meta Quest 3; HOTAS Warthog; Logitech Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

I just edited my first post....

Sorry...

hreich,

You need to give credit to the original authors within the document, not just in the forum!

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir

Here's how to enter BULLSEYE offsets into the CDU via the UFC.

1. Select CDU on right MFD

2. On UFC press (FUNC) once then (4 OFST)

3. Change INIT POSIT to BULLSEYE on MFD CDU page by

pressing FUNC once & press SEL rocker - / down Once

4. Rotate STEER PT Dial on AAP to MISSION

5. When you receive a Bullseye call e.g 146/36

....a. On UFC enter 146036 (Note the use of extra zero in front of 36)

....b. Press OSB 8 MH/DIS

....c. Press OSB 9 to display the information as indicated Waypoint.

6. Select NEW Bullseye created WP in HUD (STEER+- or HOTAS).

Note: The entered Bullseye bearing will change once entered, this is due to Mag Variation & is correct.

(absolutely no credit necessary for this as I'm sure its in some official manual somewhere, I didn't invent it & have absolutely no Ego to stoke.)

Edited by Druid_

i7-7700K : 16Gb DDR4 2800 Mhz : Asus Mobo : 2TB HDD : Intel 520 SSD 240gb : RTX 2080ti: Win10 64pro : Dx10 : TrackiR4 : TM Warthog : ASUS ROG SWIFT PG348Q

• 1 month later...

hreich - thanks for putting together all of the tips.

I appreciate recognizing others' intelletcual content. Me thinks you should identify the originators in the pdf..., too.

Wrecking Crew

Edited by Wrecking Crew

Visit the Hollo Pointe DCS World server -- an open server with a variety of COOP & H2H missions including Combined Arms. All released missions are available for free download, modification and public hosting, from my Wrecking Crew Projects site.

• 2 months later...