CONFIRMED: Next aircraft will be a fixed wing US FIGHTER!

kingneptune117

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely you can not get a proper carrier into the Black Sea. Therefore no Hornet.

Maybe Marines Harrier, that would be good too.

Given all the Su25 stuff in the past I wouldnt be surprised if it was another one of those. Obviously someone at ED likes em.

Can not see a 2 crew system working well. So no Apache or F15E.

F16 would be sweeeeeeeeeet.

Gonna be big ques at the tanker when they make a FJ. Just read a couple of JTAC books- its like, "FJ arrived, dropped a bomb, bugged out for lack of fuel, came back 30mins later, dropped another bomb, bugged out through lack of fuel". Thats fine by me, I like tankin now.

Technical Specs: Asus G73JW gaming laptop... i7-740QM 1.73GHz ... GTX460m 1.5GB ... 8GB DDR5 RAM ... Win7 64 ... TIR5 ... Thrustmaster T16000m

"FJ arrived, dropped a bomb, bugged out for lack of fuel, came back 30mins later, dropped another bomb, bugged out through lack of fuel".

LMAO...too true.

...and paaalease no useless blasted damn ugly harries...ever.

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

Saw your avatar and my mind immediately jumped to DCS: Mechwarrior :shocking:

Hmmm...

OH MY GOD.

DCS: Madcat (or DCS: Timberwolf for trashborn scum)

I will spend 500$ for that game alone, hell yes I would!

madcat.gif

If anyone wants to find out what DCS module is next, or unveil all of ED's Top Secret future plans, Click Here and all will be revealed!

OK, now I'm worried.....

nextmodule.png

I only respond to that little mechanical voice that says "Terrain! Terrain! Pull Up! Pull Up!"

Who can say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.

-Robert Goddard

"A hybrid. A car for enthusiasts of armpit hair and brown rice." -Jeremy Clarkson

"I swear by my pretty floral bonet, I will end you." -Mal from Firefly

3.gif

Question: will the next aircraft in the DCS series be USAF?

Question:will the next aircraft in the DCS series be a Strike Eagle? - Answer "Yes"

(Avilator, you need to ask yes or no type questions, not one to give you a detailed answer)

EDIT: Every question I pose that deals with the hornet, I get a maybe or ask again later...

- Will the next aircraft in the DCS series be Navy?

- Will the next aircraft in the DCS series be a Hornet?

- Will the next aircraft in the DCS series be Carrier Based?

Edited by hog_driver111th

A-10C - FC3 - CA - L-39 - UH1 - P-51 - Hawk - BS2 - F-86 - Gazelle - F-5E - AV8B - F/A-18C

i5-4590 - GTX 1060 - Oculus CV1 - TM:Warthog

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic9979_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

Surely you can not get a proper carrier into the Black Sea. Therefore no Hornet.

AFAIK the reason the Kuz is classified as a cruiser is precisely to let it pass - the only hindrance from what I've understood is treaties saying nothing heavier than a cruiser may claim the right to pass through the Bosphorus. I don't see why the Turks wouldn't allow something to pass if they had an interest in it - for example their NATO ally USA wanting to send something through...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Question: When will people stop jabbering about DCS Hornet?

Answer: Ask again later.

:(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Question: When will people stop jabbering about DCS Hornet?

Answer: Ask again later.

:(

When ED says it's not the Hornet.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

But every time I tell people what it is they don't believe me. :(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|
| Life of a Game Tester

They want to believe......but they can't bring themselves into thinking that it isn't.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

I'm not sure there's very many that actually want to believe it is what I've been saying that it is. :D

DCS:AT-802U would be sooooo awesome. :(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|
| Life of a Game Tester

But every time I tell people what it is they don't believe me. :(

Where was I when you did so? Tell me again then please.

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

I love Wags newest avatar :D:D

Cue X-files theme? :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|
| Life of a Game Tester

EtherealN is just playing with the emotions of the AT-802U community.

yea, all 3 1/2 of them

Yeah but everyone of them are more vocal than Mower. I'm afraid that the ban hammer might be needed if ED breaks their heart.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

Yeah, when my heart breaks I'll BANRAAM myself. :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|
| Life of a Game Tester