Rafale for FC 2.0 somewhere?

Wow, absolutely gorgeous. She is a real beauty. :worthy:

I heard about a small french team who started to develop a freeware standalone rafale simulator, but they were asked by Dassault to stop the dev and remove the files. Rumor said some of the characteristics modeled in the sim were not supposed to be available to the public.

Only a few pictures remain from the project.

rewg3yw.jpg

reparafale0bc.jpg

rafale23jn.jpg

I heard about a small french team who started to develop a freeware standalone rafale simulator

This project is now based on the Typhoon : digital-fighters.net

Also Discussed here : Forum C6

And this project Mig-29G for digital figherts

Im hooked on RBR for a while now and don't even launch LO, but if Rafale or M2000D comes around i could give it a spin
Since Tigrou told the C6 community that he has a 3D model of the Rafale, he has been tied up and kidnapped by the C6 community, until he realeses this mod.

Posted by Tigrou in C6 Forum :

ScreenShot_024.jpg

Edited by Michelange
  • Like 1

EVAC : French fighter school on LockOn: Flaming Cliffs

Moding tutorials at C6

Neat as all Tigrous models. I do have on my HD Rafale, taht was made for LO1, but it is a marine version with long front wheel base, so in flight plane have nose pointing up. It annoys me a lot (same with Typhoon). I know that tere is no way to avoid it, but i hope tigrous Rafale will be better this way.

Could come with some extras, as StormShadow (similiar), pretty please ;)

Quote:Originally Posted by Jerec

I managed to make this baby flyable for FC2.

It replaces the SU-33.

Where did you get her man? And most importantly, how you import Rafale to the FC2?

This is not Tigrou's MOD.

It is based on the Rafale Marine MOD for FC1.12 by "Two More Weeks" Team witch replaces the SU-33.

Tigrous Rafale is not released and has both models single and two seater and certainly based on Armee de l'air Rafale.

Moding tutorials at C6

This is not Tigrou's MOD.

It is based on the Rafale Marine MOD for FC1.12 by "Two More Weeks" Team witch replaces the SU-33.

Tigrous Rafale is not released and has both models single and two seater and certainly based on Armee de l'air Rafale.

Thanks for that info. jerec is not releasing this for obvious reasons. We are still asking tigrous if he will release his models. Any info on that would be greatly and I mean greatly appreciated.:)

Also any info on how to contact "two more weeks" Team or member would also be appreciated.

I don't think that you'll find any member of this team. It was a team created only to release this mod.

Here you can download the FC1.12 version. Links are on the right top.

Like all FC1.12 MOD's it is possible to adapt this one to FC2.

As I sad many people are pushing Tigrou to release this Rafale also at C6. There are some vid's from Tigrou Rafale.

Edited by Michelange

Moding tutorials at C6

I don't think that you'll find any member of this team. It was a team created only to release this mod.

Here you can download the FC1.12 version. Links are on the right top.

Like all FC1.12 MOD's it is possible to adapt this one to FC2.

As I sad many people are pushing Tigrou to release this Rafale also at C6. There are some vid's from Tigrou Rafale.

Thank you for that info. Jerec has it working for FC2 but because it was not his model, he will not release until he has proper permission to do so. If what you say is true, this permission will be almost impossible to get. I wonder if he gives credit too the original team, if that would be enough to upload the FC2 version.

Yes I know Tigrou is being pressured to release his version. I am guilty of that myself. It is such a beautiful aircraft and to know it is modeled is tough to not want a release. Hope Tigrou takes it in good appreciation and does not feel too much pressure.:):thumbup: