Tharos= sick man.

S77th-konkussion

Does that mean the Mud Hen is next? Please . . . Please!!!

Hope Not because it will be filled with assumptions and non functioning items because the thing is to upto date and still classified.

Well I think that would be the case.

Plus I dont like the F15, as its only for people who cant fly and fight in lockon with the AFM planes, hence the reason they take the f15 so they can amspam all over the map. :)

Edited by bumfire
  • Like 1

Does that mean the Mud Hen is next? Please . . . Please!!!

Ah man, i can almost see people coming on here claiming that the burn pattern on their toast told em that the F-15 is next :megalol:

Edited by sobek

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

Ah man, i can almost see people coming on here claiming that the burn pattern of their toast told em that the F-15 is next :megalol:

bread-toast.jpeg

If it's got a mudhen burned on it then it must be a festivus miracle!!

• Like 1

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

Nooooo

It means either there is already LO-DCS patch or DCS F-15C :( Or third possibility I am wrong and it is joke :D

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

people so touchy these days theill look at every little details thats (NOT) there. :D

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

But guys, it CAN'T be an F-15E, ED has never modelled an air-to-ground radar before!

:P

And by that same logic, we can't have the A-10C that we have now: ED had never previously modeled laser guided bombs, Laser Spot Search function for a targeting pod, JDAMs, autopilot-based stabilization system for a huge aircraft-mounted gun, etc. etc...

I'm really excited to see what the next DCS aircraft is. And no matter what it is I know I'm going to love it! :D

--NoJoe

But guys, it CAN'T be an F-15E, ED has never modelled an air-to-ground radar before!

:P

And by that same logic, we can't have the A-10C that we have now: ED had never previously modeled laser guided bombs, Laser Spot Search function for a targeting pod, JDAMs, autopilot-based stabilization system for a huge aircraft-mounted gun, etc. etc...

I'm really excited to see what the next DCS aircraft is. And no matter what it is I know I'm going to love it! :D

--NoJoe

I've got insider knowledge that it's actually a Cessna 152...the combat comes in the form of an air rifle out the window, and I promise you will HATE IT! :D

Intel i7 6700k, Asus GTX1070, 16gb DDR4 @ 3200mhz, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Rudder Pedals, Samsung Evo 850 SSD @ 500GB * 2, TrackIR 5 and 27" monitor running at 2560 * 1440, Windows 10.

Awesome...

ASROCK Z77 Pro4, I5 3570K, 16GB DDR3, GTX 760SC, Corsair TX750W, Sound Blaster X-FI Extreme, Solid State Hard Drive, Full Homebuilt Cockpit, TM HOTAS Wartpig, Saitek Rudder Pedals, TrackIR-5 w/TrackClip Pro, Vizio 42inch 1080p Monitor, Windows 7 64bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]