Future Maps

SFJackBauer

LOL here we go again...!

[url=http://www.aef-hq.com.au/aef4/forumdisplay.php?262-Digital-Combat-Simulator][SIGPIC]http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/2500/a10161sqnsignitureedite.png[/SIGPIC][/url]

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't use ongoing fights. North Korea is interesting but I think adding the Balkans are you got in Falcon would be cool. I think that wouldn't provoke loads of controversy.

Always remember. I don't have a clue what I'm doing

Really looking forward to Nevada, but we do need some modern day conflict area based in desert type terrain as a change to what we have now... I agree, Middle East/Afghanistan or Libya for example.

Really looking forward to Nevada, but we do need some modern day conflict area based in desert type terrain as a change to what we have now... I agree, Middle East/Afghanistan or Libya for example.

Totally agree! I think quite a few people want this, so I hope ED takes note. If it does happen it would probably be a country with a half decent air defence and air force, so that might count out afghanistahn, maybe it could be Libya or Iran.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

How about further gradually extending the existing map to the east and to the south for example?

It wouldn´t have to be done all in one step, but in the end this might just give us a nice big coherent and heterogeneous map to play on - especially if there are going to be other aircraft modules. Wouldn´t one huge map be more interesting than several smaller ones...? One doesn´t even have to go all that far to the east to reach the borders of Iran, or south to Iraq...

There´d be an over-abundance of possible (fictional) scenarios and alliances on such a map - great for community missions/campaigns.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Deedle, deedle!

As others have said, an Afghanistan map would be a great change of pace. Also as upupandaway said, expanding the current theatre would be good because it would give in-flight refuelling a real use.

Oli 'Scarecrow' Lusk

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Intel Core i7 3930K @ 4.20Ghz

ASUS Rampage IV Extreme Motherboard

16GB DDR3 RAM

EVGA Geforce GTX 680 4GB

That is a interesting question. For me, the advance and improve in the Black Sea scenery has capital.

- Black Sea:

* Complete all caucasus region adding Armenia and Azerbaijan. Adding others Black Sea sea line countries with Bulgaria, Romania, Turkey, Georgia and Ukraine, resurrected Crimea zone.

- Persian Gulf / Arabian Peninsula:

* Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates and Oman and continue adding others countries.

- Korean Peninsula

* North Korea, South Korea, China, Russia, Japan