DRAGONs TRAININGPACK

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any one can ezplain to me how to download the file from STP ?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

• 6 months later...

Would really like some help on this issue.

I have the comms set up correctly i.e. easy radio disabled and I am using the correct radio for the different Jtacs, but once I have received the 9 line from the Jtac and I "copy remarks", he does not read back.

Also if I manually enter the co-ordinates into the scratch pad and set up an attack, Jtacs tell me to abort once a weapon is released.

Any ideas guys?

i am not complete sure, but try to change the Advanced WP Action for each JTAC unit:

at the moment, each unit you have

- Set Callsign (Perform Command)

- Set Frequency (Perform Command)

in this post: http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2211036&postcount=11

it is change to

- EPLRS

- Invisible

- FAC (under Start Enrout Task, with Callsign, Frequency and Modulation)

- FAC - Assign Group ()

Playing: F-16C

Intel i7-13700KF, 64GB DDR5 @5600MHz, RTX 4080 ZOTAC Trinity, WIN 11 64Bit Prof.

Squadron "Serious Uglies" / Discord-Server: https://discord.gg/2WccwBh

Ghost0815

• 10 months later...
Will this work in 1.5?

Currently a lot of units is invisible to all connecting players. I guess it will still work but you will see missiles launching from the grass fields where the SAM's are placed :thumbup: And they are impossible to kill :)

• 9 months later...

Hi guys

I am interested in training missions for A10-C, don't really care whether it is for DCS 1.5 or 2.0.

(I am guessing 2.0 is not supported, since all happens on Caucasus map?)

So, my question is whether it (zip from 1st post in this thread) will work with at least 1.5? (it post it is said to be for 1.2)

If yes - where can I find some instructions on how to "load" those missions?

Regards!

• 1 year later...

Hi!

Will there be a new version of "DRAGONs TRAININGPACK" for DCS World 2.5?

Thanks.

DCS Wishlist:

• DCS: A-10C 2: new suite, flight and system improvements. fix no real things. To include new features. Some real love.

Will there be a new version of "DRAGONs TRAININGPACK" for DCS World 2.5?

AFAIK No.

The closest thing I know of, would be Hoggit's TNN (Tuesday Night Nob) missions that, IIRC were originally base off Dragon's Training Pack.

I ran an edited version of TNN 4.1 under 1.5 and the Easy A2A drones and Easy A2G Range still seems to work in 2.5

Note: It's not quite the same a Dragon's Training Pack, as large parts of TNN were broken by script changes moving from DCS 1.2 -> 1.5, although similar on the surface/design, it's very different under the hood i.e. uses MOOSE, etc.

The TNN 4_1.miz is available here :- https://github.com/Hoggit/TNN

Note 2: Anything advanced that uses late activated ground units is probably broken in 2.5 Multiplayer (only the host will see them) - https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3446880&postcount=13

Edited by Ramsay

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080