Help... AI won't attack targets.

I originally setup a ground attack mission for target practics. After I got good at it, and decided I alone could not take the entire column in a few passes. So I added a wingman; however, he refuses to attack the targets that I have designated as targets with objective of 'Destroy'. Any hint?

The Task was set to "Nothing"; try "CAS" instead.

-Matt

Yea, I had a problem the past few days where my other AI flights simply would not attack their targets. It turned out that after I created and successfully tested the mission (they DID attack their targets), I noticed that the Task was set to nothing, so I set it to Ground Attack. Then they STOPPED attacking their targets. ;(

Brit_Radar_Dude told me that if I change the Task, the payload gets cleared out. So, they have NO bombs to drop. Well, I had originally set the payload so I never thought to check that again. But that was my problem! I re-added a payload and BOOM! They all attacked their targets just fine.

Hi all.

I use the communications menu and once I select a target, I tell my wingman to attack my selected target. I then select a different target and attack it. Then regroup, line back up, select another target, tell my wingman to engage, select another for me, and so on. It works for me. -KILSEK